Chapter : 2. Wayfare

Assalamu alikum brothers and sisters.
Here the chappy goes :

Aasiya's pov:

After saying goodbye to all of them,
I left and started my journey!

Abu & bhai left me to the airport & now I had to handle all alone, afterall i just bid them a goodbye too!

Now I was somewhat more nervous, as for the first time I had travel alone afar from my country!

So i just started doing Dikhr ...and giving myself some hope and motivation ..see Aafiya everything is gonna be alright, there's nothing to worry, Allah is with me.

I had to fly far!

Finally after some hours i reached my destination.

Korea

Now got a dorm & had to set all things

I entered the dorm & took rest for some time

After sometime I started praying 2 rakat of Ishraak & thanked Allah SWT for giving me whatever I needed!

I had to go to the university to fulfill all formalities so i started to march towards the IT section..

Alhmdullilah within some period of time my work was done.

The classes would start within 2 to 3 days.

And now I had to buy some books So I went to the bookshop and bought some of them,
Still some work was pending & I had to bring some more books so I went to Library section in University.

While I was finding a book which i needed the most, I felt something like something was moving beside me here & there but i could not see it and I ignored it and then started doing my work.

But after sometime I again felt something & heard some whisperings and started to convince myself that there was nothing but i was scared too, So I started reciting La hawla wala Quwata illa billa..

Then i saw something....Ya Rabbi what's that?
There .................................

___________To be continued___________

Wait for the next part, coming soon in sha Allah.

Hope you all liked it.

May Allah bless you and your families...

Till then Allah hafiz.