Soha - Shut up you bitch, no matter how hard you try, I will snatch Manik away from you You just wait and watch.

"You shut up and listen to me carefully you bitch, Manik is mine only mine and don't even try separating him from me because I am not naïve like Neyo Mom. Just like what your Aunt tried with My Mom, if you even thought of trying it nah, I will kill you. Nobody can separate Manik and Nandini, no one. Not in this life at least Just like no one could separate Raj and Neyonika, right dear Aunty..." I gave a sweet Smile to Satya Aunty and she looked like she could murder me any moment.. Soha got up from her seat to attack me, but Maddy hold her back..

Maddy - Little birdy has got her wings Aunty. I think she forget what all we have done to her and what more we can do.

Satya - She shouldn't have forget that, oh poor Nandu you miss that torture don't you... And who said that nobody could separate your Mom and Dad, see Aiyappa did. He is no more..

Nandini - Oh come on Aunty seriously, he just died two years ago.. They both lived the major part of their life with each other, they lived happily in their world, they had a son.. But what did you got? A year, a month, a week nothing, you didn't even got a day as his wife. He might be not here but still Neyo Mom is addressed as Mrs. Raj Malhotra not you.

Satya - Speaking a little too much, aren't you? Raj loved me, he was mine and only mine. If that stupid Raghuvendra wouldn't had left Neyonika that day then Raj would be here with me alive...

Kamini - Di these Malhotra's wives have a habit of snatching other's love. First her so called Mother in law snatched yours and now her wannabe daughter in law betrayed my son and is doing the same with my daughter. Both these ladies deserves huge punishment.

Nandini- Oh please who gave you permission to open your mouth? And what punishment's you guyz will give me? You can't do anything. Just barking dogs and seldom bites. Did you forget how I ran away from just under your nose leaving your baby Son alone at Mandap. Ole ole ole...

Satya - You are forgetting Nandini, all those tortures that we did to you. Did you forgot how your Uncle use to hit you, how he use to burn you with iron or sometime with hot oil. Did you forget everything? Do you want me to remind you? 

And all that came into my mind and I shuddered.. No I haven't forgotten anything and I don't think, I would ever... My eyes got moist but hey Nandu you get them confessed this, yes going good Nandu just don't give up already.. she is saying all this to make you weak but you are Nandini Manik Malhotra... You won't let them win...

Nandini- Of course Aunty, how can I forget my Uncle's torture and your fake love. I gave you place of my Amma but you turned out to be a witch...

Satya - Oh poor Nandu. I broke your trust didn't I? You know I always wanted that not your Uncle but I should do all those things to you but I couldn't you know, I didn't like to stress myself.. So I convince your Uncle to do all this on my behalf and look he exactly did what told...

And my mouth opened in an O, so she wanted to torture me, but why would she hate me, what did I ever do to her? I look at her and she is smiling evilly like she is pleased on her new revelation  but I won't let you be happy for long Mrs. Moorthy.. I smirked at her and her smiled wash off..

"Well whatever you say Aunty but the truth is that you couldn't do anything. You people entered in this villain mode for my money, but look didn't get even a single penny. My Appa's will destroyed your plan first and then I destroyed another one by running away. So, what did you got? Nothing, absolutely nothing. Aww poor you guyz even after all these efforts you didn't get anything. You couldn't snatch anything from my parents neither when they were alive nor when they left. Even after torturing me this much, you got nothing. See here I am in front of you all happy with my new family.."