Chapter 32

I am getting ready for the party, yeah I know I said I didn't want to go, but the truth is I am dying to go out  and have some fun, you know it seemed too long that I actually had a party to go to.. Well first I thought of going out like a newly married wife like in Sari and all but did I mentioned I had the coolest mother in law. So she asked me to wear whatever I would have worn, if I was Nandini Moorthy not Nandini Manik Malhotra.

So I chose a Black mermaid gown, which looked perfect for the occasion. I decided to do a bold makeup with that, so I settled up on some smoky eyes, red lipstick, which make my lips look fuller and bigger and I left my hair open slightly in a wave. I didn't forgot to put vermillion and my nuptial chain, that is cute enough to go with my outfit. I chose to wear Diamond long earrings that look graceful with my dress. I also wore my Punjabi Choodha, not the complete but a little bit in both hands and in the last I completed my outfit with my black pumps..

(ignore the silver stud in her hand and imagine the choodha, vermilion and Nuptial chain, I know I sucks in getting the right pictures, please bear with these only

(ignore the silver stud in her hand and imagine the choodha, vermilion and Nuptial chain, I know I sucks in getting the right pictures, please bear with these only.. :) )

I looked myself in the mirror and Oh boy did I look sexy today, Okay I know I am being self centered here but well what the harm when you look this good.. Thankfully there were no more marks on my shoulder so I could easily wear sleeveless attire.. I am all ready waiting for my husband to pick me up, well He is in the office and is getting ready there itself, he called me half an hour ago that he will be home in some time.. So he should be here soon. I decided to wait for him downstairs, I took my clutch and my phone and left the room..

Rico and Pappa already left for their dinner, but Mom is getting ready till now I guess. I saw her leaving when I came downstairs, she too saw me and stopped there only.

Neyonika - Oh my God Nandu, you look so pretty bacha, just like a princess

I blushed at her compliment, she took some kohl from her eyes and put it behind my ear..

Neyonika - Evil eyes off my beautiful daughter. Have fun Ok and don't come home early, take your time.. Bye good night..

She winked at me and left me all alone waiting for my Husband to pick me up.. I don't know till how long I waited on living room's couch picking up my nails waiting for Manik.. When after what felt like forever I heard him calling my name.. I got up and turned around to see Manik coming inside with rushed steps calling for me...

 I got up and turned around to see Manik coming inside with rushed steps calling for me