Chapter 7

"What should we watch?"

Romantic

Horror

Anime

Navya asked and got 3 different responses from 3 different ladies sitting right beside her. It's 12 in the midnight and after doing all the heart to heart conversations, revealing secrets, getting to know each other, we were still wide awake, so we decided to watch a movie. Aliya wanted to watch romantic which is truly understandable as she is so madly in love with Dhruv.

They seem to be a perfect couple. Aliya is a girl with beautiful features excellent fashion sense, she is totally girlish but is too sweet while on other hand Mukti is totally opposite, she is fiery, hot, bold and too outgoing but with a soft heart. But she was damn scary no wonder she suggested to watch a horror movie. Anyways, the thing is I liked being with them, they were Fab5 a very famous music band in India, I was never into Indian Music so no wonder I have not heard them before. That Arrogant jerk is also a part of their band, in fact he is the lead singer.

Aliya told me how every girl is after him, as he is so smoking hot and rich of course. Obviously why wouldn't they be he is a total package but only if they knew he is a heartless Jerk.

I don't know why I am even thinking about him, he just left after bashing me, no apology, nothing. Cabir said he is dealing with a family issue. I hope everything is fine.

My thoughts came to a halt, when all of them agreed to watch an Anime, Frozen. Yes, that is my genre, I am so in love with Disney movies...

"What's wrong with Manik, why was he this angry?"

We were engrossed in the movie, when Mukti voiced my question

Navya – Manik agreed to marry for Mom's sake. Neyo Mom was too mad at him that she again locked herself in the room so he had to give in. 

Aliya – So, now Manik will get married but to whom?

Navya – I don't know, he is so stressed about it. He came home today so we can think about some solution for this problem. I think we all should have a word with him tomorrow and help him out. 

Mukti – Yes, we need to have a plan, we are Fab5 guyz. We will tackle this too.

So He is getting married, I don't know why, but I felt a tinge of pain in my heart. But wait why they are saying He don't want to get married.

Nandini – But why he is not ready for marriage, he is well settled in life and his age is also fine, so why not?

Navya – he doesn't believe in all this.

Navya said in a dismissed tone, so I left the topic there only and concentrated on the movie, but that handsome jerk was there in my thoughts all night..

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Red, I could only see Red I was raging like a bull, if that uncle of her would appear in front of me right now I would kill that greedy bastard, didn't he felt any sympathy for his own niece, how could he do this to her, she looks so young, so innocent so fragile but he abused her and was going to marry her off with another filthy bastard. How could he. Her every tear was making my heart ache, how much she had suffered in such a young age, how much. I wanted to console her, hug her, I wanted to let her know that no matter what I would always be there to protect her...