Chapter 24

Nandini- Raghuvendra Pappa

I cried out seeing the person on the gate, I can't believe my eyes, it's Raghuvendra Pappa my Appa's best friend and literally my second father

I cried out seeing the person on the gate, I can't believe my eyes, it's Raghuvendra Pappa my Appa's best friend and literally my second father. I was seeing him after whole two years I couldn't hold my tears and went to his embrace...

"Koala.." I looked at the source of this new voice and my eyes fall on Rico my best friend apart from Navya, my hero, my gossip Queen... "Rico...." I shouted in happiness and jumped in his arms...

" I shouted in happiness and jumped in his arms

"Hey calm down there little fella..." He patted my head lovingly and then suddenly his eyes grew bigger like he has seen a ghost...

"Why are you dressed up like a married women koala..". Aiyappa seriously why do you have to make this creature without a brain... A married women only dress up like a married women who else...

Raghuvendra - Shut up Aryaman, we are seeing her after so long and instead of asking some valuable question, you are asking stupid ones...

Oh yeah this creature right beside Pappa his name is Aryaman. His mom passed away when we were kids, so for him my Amma was only his mother... They both had a very unique bond and yes I was always jealous of it.... I miss you Amma😓

Raghu- Nandini beta are you alright? And what are you doing here?

Before I could reply I hear mom calling my name and within seconds she appeared in front of us looking hell shocked... Well okay what's going on...

Neyo- What are you both doing here?

Her tone was very rude, in this short Span of time, I haven't seen Mom talking with someone like that.. But how did they know each other and why are they here? Before I could ask anything from anyone I heard Mom..."Nandini beta go inside your room.." I looked at her and then back at Pappa and Rico... Well can someone please tell me what is going on...

Arya- Koala how do you Know Neyo Mom and what are you doing here? In fact what are you doing in India? Where did you suddenly disappeared to? You know Dad and I looked for you but couldn't find you or get in touch with you...

Oh no Aiyappa mom knew nothing about me and this guy don't know when to stop, I was trying to stop him signaling through my eyes but no use...

Neyonika - Wait a sec Nandini, how do you know these people?

Nandini - Raghuvendra Pappa and my Appa were best friends and they were our neighbors also back in Vegas. Aryaman and I have grown up together. From School to college Navya, Aryaman and I have been together. Navya finished her college from India but Aryaman and I studied in same college..

And after my little revelation I saw a shocked Mom in front of me.

Aryaman- Wait, Neyo Mom knows you and Navya too.. That means Navya is here somewhere. But how?  What the hell is happening? Will anyone tell me?

What the hell, seriously what the hell is going on and why is he referring Manik's Mom as Neyo Mom... What does that mean how does they all know each other and why I don't know anything about them...

Neyonika - Nandini is my daughter in law..

"What..?" And here we go, both of them literally screamed in my ear. .

Aryaman-  Nandini you got married and you didn't invited me? And leave the invitation, you didn't even informed me? What sort of a friend you are? I am so much disappointed... 

Raghuvendra- Your daughter in law? Means Nandini is Manik's wife?

Nandini - Can we all please sit inside and talk please. I guess we all have too much questions for each other, so let's just move this conversation session for inside the house..

I looked at Mom pleadingly and she moved inside the hall, us following her... We all settled down and I asked Mary to bring some water inside and after that prepare evening tea with snacks...

Nandini - Now tell me how do you guyz know Malhotra's?

Aryaman- Koala what's my full name?

Nandini - Aryaman Malhotra..

And my mouth opened in an o so that means....

Raghuvendra - Manik is my nephew Nandini, I am the older brother of Raj Malhotra, Raghuvendra Malhotra and that means my little doll, my daughter is now my daughter in law too..

He smiled at me and my heart melted how much I have missed them.. I don't remember the reason why I didn't contacted them, I know they would never get me hurt, they are my family too and they for sure gonna protect me....

I looked at Mom but she looked distant, they were family but they were acting totally against it... There was something wrong and I don't know what but I was adamant to found out as soon as possible...

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Okay sorry sorry, I know I know m disappointing you guys a lot by updating so late... But I am genuinely tied up... Also sorry for the short update.. please bear with it will appear soon... ☹️