Chapter 14

Nandini - What do you think of yourself?

Manik – Human

Okay that was a lame answer but the question was also not smart enough, why is she so angry by the way and as on cue she replied..

Nandini – I just complemented you Mr. Malhotra and you don't even have manners to say Thank you and you in actual ignored my comment, I don't think you should be termed as human.

God seriously did she just say that, I give her a hard glare...

Nandini – What stop glaring, I am not scared of you and concentrate on road I don't want to die because of you...

Now I am pissed, we are not even married and she is already fighting like annoying wife, I stopped the car...

Manik – if you have so issues with my driving then come drive yourself...

Nandini – I won't, I am a bride I don't want to stress myself, you drive it's your responsibility to take me there safely so you better do...

Manik – Why the hell are you fighting with me on first place, Why are you so angry?

Nandini  Why didn't you replied to my comment?

Manik – Because I didn't want to.

Nandini  You know what Malhotra you are a Jerk.

Man – You know what Moorthy you are not good either.

Nan – I hate you Malhotra

Man – Feelings are mutual Moorthy.

What does she think of herself, she had a audacity to talk to me in that tone, to insult Manik Malhotra. I thought she was innocent but hell no she is like a wild cat and I am so not going to talk to her again.. You are paying for this Moorthy.....

Nandani P.O.V

None of us spoke to each other for the rest of the way... I can't believe we had a fight few moments backs, I was always right he is an annoying jerk, I so want to kill him... I cursed him a bit more in my mind till I fell asleep...

My eyes flutter with the annoying sound of the horn, I slowly open them to see it's Jerk who is pressing the horn. I sit straight and was about to open my mouth when he immediately get off the car and went ahead. Seriously Couldn't he just wake me up properly. He is actually giving me a silent treatment because of our fight oh Aiyappa how old are we, four?

I shook my head and came out of the car and the view mesmerized me again, these Malhotra have a super taste in everything. I immediately liked my surrounding and move ahead when I heard an excited voice of Navi, she came and hugged me. I too hugged her when I realized what they did with me earlier, I pushed her away and went inside with a confuse Navya behind me...

I spot Mom with some more known and unknown faces and I directly went towards her ignoring my friends cheering faces, She hugged me and smiled at me, Manik is standing beside talking to some lady who seems to be Mom's age..

Neyonika - How was your journey? He didn't trouble you, did he?

Don't even ask what your Son did with me. I Gave her my fake smile while Manik rolled his eyes. Jerk huun!!!

Neyo – Meet her Radhika, my younger sister and Radhika she is Nandini Manik's bride...