Chapter 17

*Lena's POV*

I looked at King walk to the bar & I laughed. Asia looked at me with confusion.

"What's funny?"

I looked at her & smiled. "Nothing boo" I was shorter than her so my boobs was a little higher than her belly button.

I looked up at her & we started talking & our breath reeked of alcohol.

"You so sexy" Asia said smiling.

"Mmmh thankyou King" I was drunk so I wasn't thinking.

Asia looked pissed the fuck off but she ignored it.

"You wanna go to my place?"

"Asia  stop tryna fuck me"

"Baby I'm not I told you I've changed"

I squinted my eyes at her because I couldn't really put all my trust in her.

I'm still upset with King so I thought what the hell Lena just go.

"Sure" I said while she grabbed my hand.

"CALL ME IN THE MORNING GIRL!! " Aaliyah yelled while me & Asia walked by pissed off King.

"Watch ya back bitch" King said looking at Asia angrily.

"Tuhh.. whatever homie"

"No let's go Asia" I said with my arms wrapped around her stomach.

We walked to her car & she opened the door for me.

"Thankyou" I smiled.

"Welcome"

"That was really dry Asia. "

"Lena please don't start..we haven't even left the club yet & you already bitchin'. That's exactly why I use to knock you ass out! "

I sat there with my feelings hurt & I hopped out the car.

"Lena I'm sorry"

"No leave me alone" My voice was cracking & you could hear my heels clicking against the smoothly pavement ground.

"Stop man! " she grabbed my arm & turned me around grabbing my waist.

"Bring yo sexy ass here"

"Move Asia" I tried to loosen her grip but it was no point.

"I'm sorry Lena I shouldn't have said that..I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry" She kissed on my neck & it slightly felt good but I was visualizing that it was King.

Her lips wasn't baby soft like King's but they were still soft  & I know the difference.

"You so sexy when you mad man"

"Stop" I was blushing.

"Bring that ass in the car" she grabbed it then slapped it making it jiggle.

"Dammmmnn, ass juicer than before"

"OMG quit" I laughed.

"Yeah I did that nigga!!" King yelled from her car getting in smirking at us & I rolled my eyes.

"Let's go Asia"

I walked in her condo & looked around.

"Ooh this is nice" I said shaking my head yes.

"Well thankyou baby" she smiled putting her keys down.

We quickly walked to her room & she gave me her shirt to sleep in & I tied my hair up taking off my makeup.