Chapter 4

KING!!! IT WAS REALLY FUCKING KING!!!

I was hurt but mostly pissed because I hate being lied to..she told me she was single & that the fact I was sleeping with a TAKEN woman really ticked me the fuck off.

"Small world" I said looking normal as possible even though I wanted to punch her teeth down her fucking throat.

"Yeah..it is" She smirked at me.

"So you two already have met each other?" Remi asked looking confused as fuck.

Yeah we me through Aaliyah bae.

"Oh okay" Remi said relaxing.

"Well I gotta go finish working" I left really fast because I was feeling uncomfortable, I rushed out in 2.5 seconds.

As 30 mins passed King was in the cafe while I was on lunch break, she came and sat by me.

"Yo listen ma, Im sorry for lying & acting like a ass..its just that im loosing feelings for her & im trying to leave but I ca-"

Save that shit...

I cut her off & threw my lunch in the trash then went back to the 7th floor to check on my patients.

*3 hours passed*

I was in the shower singing "Show the world" by lil boosie. .I only knew the girl part though.

I was thinking about how King didn't tell me about her girlfriend...I was really pissed.

When I got out the shower, I stared at my body like always...I was pretty satisfied with my body even though my tittes was small as shit, but my ass was on point because I did squats. I loved my back dimples so much that I got em pierced..with REAL Diamonds from Paris.

I called King to tell her I wanted to talk..I was feeling her a little to deep,& when I looked into her eyes the other night I could tell she was feeling me too..

Vote and Share please. xo

(short chapter)