Chapter 10

*9 months later*

*King's POV*

Push baby push!!!

"KING I CAN'T PUSH THIS GODDAMN BABY!!!" Lena said screaming in my ear.

She was having my son Jordan, my whole entire life was about to change.

About 2 hours of labor I finally got to hold him. Everybody from the trap came by..you already know Aaliyah was gone be here, her ass was the first one to pop up & she snapped about 100 pictures.

Lena was knocked the fuck out, I don't blame her being tired as hell..

"Awwww look at my God son" Aaliyah & Lexi said.

"I hope he won't be bad" Lexi was looking at him.

"Baby?"I heard Lena say in her "just waking up voice".

"Yeah im here baby wassup?". I went over & kissed her forehead then told her that me & Lexi had a move.

*Lena's POV*

I woke up to King telling me that her & Lexi had a move. "Hey girl how you feeling" I heard Aaliyah say.

Worn the fuck out, pushing that big head ass baby out my coochie. She laughed loud as hell almost waking Jordan up. "Oops" She covered her mouth.

******

I was in the bed watching tv..its been 3 days since I had the baby & I sleep during the day & stay up all night,  thank god he don't be extra cranky..if he does King would take care of him.

I looked at my phone & it was 2:23am..King was not  home yet, where the fuck was she? Millions of questions ran through my head.

Finally I heard her drop her keys on the kitchen table & I got up to see what took her so long.

"King where the hell have you been?"

"Out" She said sounding annoyed.

"Out??" I resaid her respond but in a question type tone.

"Yeah out..I can't go out with my niggas without yo stubborn ass jumping down my muthafucking throat" She said.

I winced at what she said..it felt like a punch in the face.

"King ever since I had this baby you've been treating me like shit."

"Well maybe that's what your pussy  worth." My heart dropped to my stomach, I just had a fucking baby & she's upset because im not showing her any love at this moment. I wanted to cry so bad because that really hurt my feelings.

"If it sucks so much then why are here?"She couldn't say shit..

"I..baby im sorry..I shouldn't be so hard on you, I know you just had the baby and all but I...just thought you wouldn't love me anymore because all your attention would go to Jordan"

"King why would you think that..he's a new born,n all your attention should be on him also." I said looking into her eyes.

                                          *30mins*

Jordan kept crying & King was no help at all..I felt like I was the only parent  in the relationship, "King help me!!" I yelled over Jordan's cries. "Im sorry baby I was texting Lexi" She took Jordan out my arms & rocked him back to sleep,  thank you jesus.

I got some rest & King was up texting about business, I felt her kiss my neck & lay down cutting off the lamp.

*Later  that day*

"Baby you ready?" King said. "Yeah just lemme cover him up." We were on our way to meet up with King's family..I was super nervous & scared. She never had the time to talk about her family so she called em up this morning telling them about the baby. I think they accepted her being gay because it was no problem with all of this, I felt really good about it.

"Babeeeee" I said annoyed with King on the phone & not helping me."Im sorry bae, Daddy coming Jordan" She picked his car seat up & carried it to the truck.

***

It didn't take us long to get to her parents house across town, King had enough money to move her wholeeee family to Buckhead Atlanta but they refused because they felt as if they couldn't give back, so they just stayed in the horrible part of Atlanta.  Their lives were at risk everyday because of the crime, Maybe oneday they will take her offer like her parents.

We finally pulled up to the enormous house & King got out picking up Jordan's car seat knocking on the door.

I was standing by King & her beautiful mom opened the door, she was Puerto Rican with long black hair & she was in her late 40's but looked like she was in her early 30's she had a nice smile with clean smooth peanut butter skin & she still had that accent.

" oh nena estás aquí" I heard her say, I had no idea what she said but I heard it.

" Sí mamá que estoy aquí" King said smiling. hablar" Inglés"

I guess King told her to talk English.

"My oh my..isn't she beautiful!! come in please" She gave me a big bear hug even though she was tiny.

I showed my dimples as I walked into the house smelling like just cooked food, it was like heaven on earth. All her family gave me & King warm hugs & kisses even Jordan got alot of attention. "Honey he shouldn't be out this early he's only a few days old, just keep him covered up & take him in Lisa's room" King's aunt said. I didn't know..This is my first baby, I don't wanna be a bad mom .

***

We were at the table eating dinner,  it was sooooo delicious.One of King's cousins looked at me with disgust on her face, "Well well well miss Miami,  I see you've moved up.. strip club wasn't working for you huh?."She said with a smirk on her face,  her cousin was named Kimbella a light skin Puerto Rican I seen her throwback pictures in the living room when she was about 19 now she's 25..her ass was alotttt bigger & her titties was huge, can you say plastic surgery?? She had surgery on her lips too because they were alot bigger/fuller but you couldn't tell it was fake unless you looked at the picture in the living room.  It was obvious that she was a stripper in Atlanta.

Everybody looked at me funny.

"Bae what is she talking about??" King looked at me with anger in her eyes.

"I was a stripper a while back..I had to help out with my au-" King cut me off & got up slamming her fist on the table going to get Jordan & then she left without saying goodbye.

Kimbella smirked at me with pleasure,"Mission accomplished" She said picking up her wine glass crossing her legs drinking. The whole family looked at her with confusion.

"That was no way to handle this situation Kimbella!!" Her mom & King's mom said at the same time. "You should be ashamed of yourself" I got up with her family eyeing me down & kissed King's mom & dad bye & left crying catching a cab home.

****

When I got home & unlocked the door..I knew..me & King was about to really get into it but I was prepared for anything.

Vote or comment ..or  no update.  xoxo. :)