Chapter 2

As I finally got done with my finishing up with my makeup,  I quickly made my way 3 doors down to  Aaliyah's house.  When I got there all I heard was laughter & people playing around..I knocked hard as fuck so them bitches could here me.

"Who is it!???" It was a deepish voice, but still a woman's so I knew it was a damn stud.

"Umm Lena" I said nervously. It got real quite real fucking fast because I knew they were wondering who tf was at the door with the name Lena.

She opened the door & looked at me as if she seen a sexy ass ghost. "Um Aaliyah yo friend here"

"OHHHH THERE YOU ARE!!! I WAS WORRIED THAT YOU WOULDN'T HAVE CAME!" She said with excitement in her voice.  "Lena this is King her real name is Kylie".

"Girl I can talk" King said laughing while playfully pushing her.

"What ever king" She walked back to her room to finish getting ready.

King was really sexy..she was about 5'10 with long curly jet black hair , Greenish eyes, her swag was A1 & She looked like she was mixed with Puerto Rican because her skin was so smooth & light brown

"Hi" im Lena, "I just moved here so im kinda shy" I said blushing.

Wassup,  Yeah I heard that you just moved here from Miami but um the rest of the crew should be here any minute.  Have a seat,  Aaliyah all most done.

"okay, I thought I heard all of em in here" I said looking at her confused.

"Oh nah, That was me & Aaliyah loud ass" She laughed a lil bit

"Oh..okay...well um she said it was only fems." I started looking confused as fuckkkk

"Really? She do that all the fucking time because she knows that fems don't always go with studs. .some of em do fem4fem ya know?" She looked at me seriously

Yeah..I know. ....

.....

3 hours passed & I had met the wholeeee crew

There was Tayla, Ashley, Kiesha, Mya & Lexi...more of em too,  They were couples but me and King were the only singles.  Aaliyah was with Lexi..Lexi was the stud & Aaliyah was the fem, they were sooooo cute together I was jealous.

"Hey beautiful" King said as we all headed to our cars leaving the packed lesbian club.

Hey King ;)

"You should come to my place" She looked at me nervously.

Sure..lemme tell Aaliyah im going with you. ..

...

30mins passed and I was in King's bed already half naked cuddling...I know I know. Thinking how fast we were going kinda worried me but it was just cuddling.

That moment she first laid eyes on me..I knew it was about to become something more....

Once again this is my 1st story. .help me out. :) share my book ..xoxo