chapter 1

BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!! I woke up to my phone alarm going off. Ughhhhh 6am already? It was my second day at my new job in Atlanta..Im a registered nurse.  I got up , brushed my teeth then put my hair in a neat high pony tail. I was thinking about how my new friend Aaliyah was telling me about the apartment complex was mostly full of gays. I liked it veryyyy much, But It was kinda weird because everyone was basically in a relationship so it was no use of getting toooo excited. After I got ready for work I grabbed my expensive handbag & walked out to my Range Rover.

...

I finally got off work,  it was 5:34pm on a Friday evening and I wanted to go hang with Aaliyah so I put on some house leggings, a pink light jacket & house boots i then made my way to the 3rd door down. Aaliyah was 24, a fem, she was 5'5 blonde hair & mixed with Mexican & Black. She was really pretty, I knocked on door one good time and she came with her hair in curlers,  As fems we acted like little girls in a candy shop when we saw each other.  "Heyyyyyy new bestfrann" She said  Heyyyyyy , I laughed. So I was wondering if you would like to go to this gay club with my girls tonight...they been dying to meet you Lena..we all are fems so it shouldn't be bad right? She looked at me kinda funny when I didn't answer, Oh yeah sure I'd like to go I said unsure if I really wanted to go out. Okay ill be over at 10..she looked a lil' nervous when sje said that. Hmm.. I was wondering why the fuck she was so scared,  I left to go get dressed.

This is my 1st time writing,  so excuse if its a lil corny lmao. I only got 2 followers because I just signed up not to long ago..help me outtttt :) Xoxoxo