Chapter 19

*Kings POV*

So we got niggas on it looking for "Asia" but in the mean time, I wanna do something veryyy special for my baby.
I called Aaliyah & Mya up to take Lena to the mall to get something very nice & sexy to wear.
"Ima give Lena bout' 4k to buy whatever she want. Just make sure y'all keep this shit a secret please. Y'all talk to damn much."
"Shut up King, I know."
"Bye heffa"

I hung up & went through my papers on my desk.
This nigga Rico ain't pay me my motherfuckin' money, its been 3 god damn months.
"AYE Jess bruh"
"What's good boss??"
"Y'all go find this nigga Rico Rivera, & bring him to ME."
"Alright"
"Strap up"

Niggas think I'm playing. I was so busy trying to get Lena back, I've been slacking.
I went through all my papers & 7 motherfuckin' people ain't pay me my shit. Hell nahh bruh, it ain't even going down like that. I told some more people to bring me these people ASAP, today not tomorrow.
I was about to take a break & call my baby until they came in with Rico.

" Surprise nigga" I said laughing & getting up walking over to the front of my desk to lean on it.
"W-wassup King"
"You know.. i thought i was being veryyyy generous to give you a month to pay me back"
"You were man, i just didn't h-"
"Shut the fuck up bruh" I said slapping him with my gun.
"You try to play me? You tried to play the fucking King bitch?" I looked at him with disgust. "I see you like to rape little girls huh? Alllll your information, is right here in this file. "
"King man"
"Did I tell you to fucking talk??, Rico you remember saying this?"
I pressed play on a audio recording on my phone that one of my workers sent me.
"Man fuck that dyke ass bitch, I ain't paying her wanna be a nigga ass back. She can suck my dick. Maybe even let me finger that pussy of hers & show her what a real dick is."
Rico laughed. "Man I'm funny as fuck"
Hell I laughed with him & pointed my gun right in the middle of his forehead. "Night night nigga"

"Y'all feed this bum ass nigga to the dogs. & get one of them dirty ass hoes to clean this mess up."
There you go King. Back putting in this work. I plays no games.

*Lena's POV*
I got off of work going to pick up the baby from day care & Aaliyah was calling me.
"Hello?"
"Bitchhhhh, what you doing later?"
"Nothing, why? "
"Well me & Mya would like if you would come to the mall with us."
"Uhhhhh...sure I'll go"
"Yaaaayy, um okay we'll come get you. Just throw on something you ain't looking for nobody. "
"Shutup" I said laughing & pressing the touch screen on my car to hang up. "That girl there."

About 45 minutes later, I was just getting out of the shower & Aaliyah them where here.
"Come in!!!"
I told them to watch Jordan while I throw on something cute & simple.
I looked on the bed & it was a letter with a credit card in it.
"Wassup baby, Aaliyah called me & told me you were going to the mall today so i wanted to drop by realllll fast & give you this card to blow it the fuck out. Its 4k on here just so you won't over spend, little monkey. It's nothing special happening, I just wanted to spoil my beautiful future wife. I love you~ Kylie pooh lmao"

Awww baby. I smiled at the letter & went to put on a long tight maxi dress & my turquoise sandals & threw my hair in a bun. I don't really have time to put on makeup. I grabbed my shades & Jordan's stroller & went into the living room.
"Y'all ready?"
"Yes child"
"We can just drive the Mercedes Benz truck because it's more roomy & he was a car seat already in."
"Alright"
We walked to the parking lot & got in.
"Mya what the fuck are you doing?" Aaliyah said looking at her trying to dance. "Yo off beat ass"
We laughed & she rolled her eyes.
Jordan started talking baby language & Aaliyah was just saying "yeah" the whole time making his ass talk more.
"Aaliyah can you look in his baby bag & feed him that can of apple sauce."