Chapter 20(End)

(Not proof-read)
*King's POV*

"Y'all gotta be on top of this shit!! Because if you don't! All this can go wrong & we all gone die!!! Stop fucking around man! Continue plotting."

My hit mans & workers were pissing me off with bullshitting with these stank dirty ass hoes around here. I kicked them out & threatened to kill they thot asses if they said anything to anybody. I wasn't worried though because they the same hoes everytime & they know King don't fuck around.

So, I found out that Asia has the other half of Atlanta that I now want. This shit should've been a "duhh, wtf" moment for me but I was worried about my girlfriend & our child & wasn't thinking about Asia bitch ass.
She gone die real soon though.. haaannn.

**

"Man get the fuck out of here" I said laughing at Q & Lexi.

"Pass it bitch!" Q said yelling at Lexi for hogging the blunt.

"So last night, Aaliyah came in drunk as fuck around 5 something in the muthafuckin' morning asking me what my damn problem is. I know she damn sure wasn't with Lena & Mya, what the hell Lena working ass gonna do at that time & what Mya pregnant ass going to do at that time in the morning?"

"Yeah Lena was in bed last night she got up around 6 to go to work."

"Mya was throwing up."

"See" Lexi said getting irritated as fuck. "She better not be..man"

"What?"

"Cheating!"

"Nahh.. not Aaliyah."

"Wasn't her cousin in town? The bitch who damn near killed Aaliyah with drugs a while back?"

"Oh yeah!!! Ciara, from Miami. " Lexi said standing up.

"Miami?" I said looking interested, I remember Lena telling me some shit about a girl named Ciara, I didn't think to serious because I'm pretty sure there's fucking millions of girls in Miami with that name.

Lexi called Aaliyah & they had a huge argument & what not but eventually they hung up still mad.

"Fucking fems bruh" Lexi said shaking her head & we continued to smoke.

★★★

"Mmmmmmhhhhh baaaaabbbyyyy" Lena moaned as she squirted & came & I licked every bit up.

"Damn" I said laying next to her.

"Mmh I love you..I'm happy. "

"I love you more beautiful"

"What you got planned for today?" I asked kissing her forehead & playing with her messy bun.

"Hmmm..nothing, why?"

"Oh. Just asking"

She sat up smiling & covering her titties with our pure white sheets. "What you got another surprise for me?"

"Maybe.... maybe not."

"Ugh! Punk!" She groaned & hit me in my chest playfully.

"Nigga what?" I said flicking her nipple under the sheets.

"Owwww!! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!!!" She said punching me for real.

"I'm sorry baby" I licked & sucked her nipple & she moaned & softly hit me in my back.

"Stop"

"Nope."

"Babbeee, I have to go to work. "