Chapter 6

I see I got some credit...lmao but this chapter might be long.

*1year later*

Me & King got together or whatever,  but we started fighting a few weeks ago because she just told me that she was a big time drug dealer and that she takes over half of Atlanta.

"King  im NOT about to go through this with you!, you either drop the drug life & get yourself together or im kicking you out!!!!" I was about to start crying.

Baby you know I can't...I been doing this shit since I was 18, its not that easy.

She looked at me with annoyed face.

"You have a college degree King!!! You can can get a real  job!! You can do anything! But selling dope & being in Atlanta's  number 1 violent gang is not the answer if you wanna be with me for a longgg time" I rubbed my fingers through my soft hair.

"I just don't know what to do right now." I started crying.

"Baby come here", King kissed my sensitive skin.

"Ima be honest,  I can't  leave my people right now but maybe in the future ..I promise"

No, im tired of you lying King!! I DON'T WANT TO GET A CALL SAYING THAT MY GIRLFRIEND IS DEAD!!!

With that being said,  I walked to lay in our big king sized bed and started watching TV.

*King's POV*

I called up Lexi (Aaliyah's girlfriend) & Asked her what was going on over at the trap.

"Shidd nun, just these hoes around here giving head"

Well tell they dumb asses to finish my shit now before I come and light them all mofo's up!

"Ard cool." She hung up.

I wanted to give Lena a baby..so it took 2 months to get a special made strap with sperm for me to put in her mouth watering pussy.

I wanted a boy, she didn't care what we had because she would love it regardless. She doesn't think having a baby right now is the best thing to do at this moment because of all the arguing, but I will do anything  & I mean anything just to put a beautiful smile on her beautiful face and bringing a baby in this world...would definitely do the trick, I think it would change her mind too.

*Lena's POV*

I called Aaliyah to tell her about the argument that I just had with King.

"Girl im still pissed with Lexi ass too about being in this shit..they both got college degrees & won't do a damn thing with it." She said eating some chips on the phone with me.

"I just don't want a call saying that King just died... it was love at first sight so I would definitely be hurt by that. I started crying again.

"I think King really do love you though...she has never & I repeat NEVER talked about a girl the way she talks about you...she never said she loved a girl in front of everyone nor has she ever..wanted a relationship with one."

I started smiling.  "Really?"

"Girl YES! King was a player before she met you...now she just talk business with these hoes instead of fucking them like she use to." She started smacking on her chips.

Girl I wish yo ass stop all that damn smacking in my ear.

She laughed.."Girl these soooooo gooood."

We Talked about 34 more mins then I drifted off to sleep worry about King in these streets.

....

When I woke up King was no where to be found..I looked on the kitchen table & found 5,000 dollars sitting there with a note by it.

"Baby get ya self something nice. I wanna take you somewhere special tonight & stop worrying about me ima be okay..yo pretty lil face gone have wrinkles.  lol love King xoxoxo"

I smiled at the note, then I called in to make sure I hadn't been scheduled to work today.

King & I had money regardless..so 5,000 was just pocket money. We was getting a 9 bedroom house built but I just wanted to be close to my best friend Aaliyah so I didn't wanna leave right now.

I went to put on a tight dress that came a little above my knees..it made my ass look bigger (even though it was already huge) I put on some nude color red bottoms & gold jewelry, then I did my eyebrows putting on some makeup & then flat ironing my hair.

Red lipstick was one of the basic colors I had so I put some on.

I left the apartment & went 3 doors down to Aaliyah's apartment.

"Im comingggg" Aaliyah said opening the door. Girl where the hell you going?

"Shopping"i started to laugh.

Mmhmmm..so im guess yo ass want me to come.

"Yepp now get ready".

*2 hours*

"Girllllll this dress is bomb as fuckkkkk" I said excitedly.

"Dead ass" Aaliyah looked at it. How much is it?

I looked at the price tag. "900"

Shiddddd bitch I damn sholl ain't buying it. She threw the dress down.

"Girl Lexi would buy it for you..calm the hell down"

She better. .with all this good pussy I give her.

We laughed & snorted like 2 fat ass pigs.

"Ewww" I cracked up  & wrinkled my nose at her.

But seriously though..Lexi work with King so that ain't nothing to buy a 900 dollar dress.

"True" She said shaking her yes.

After we left the food court,  we got our shopping bags & left.

*4 hours later*

*King's POV*

I was waiting for my baby to come down stairs of our apartment. Then my thoughts interrupted by the sound of her at the top of the stairs.

"Daammmmmmnnnn babyyyy". My eyes got wide as fuck.

"I see you like huh?" She asked while turning around.

Hell yeah. 

I kissed her soft neck.

She had on a short, short white dress with all her back out & her hair was down in curls with her makeup on point like always,  her gold 6 inch red bottoms with gold jewelry, the middle of her dress was split to show her perky titties & that ass just had me dying inside.

"Ooooh girl you better not start nothing that you can't finish" She said laughing.

Oh trust me, I damn sholl can finish it.

I licked my lips.

30mins passed & we were at Lena's favorite restaurant.

We talked & giggled, but then the conversation got serious.

"Baby..im ready to have a child". I said looking at Lena.

"Really?" She looked at me as if I was crazy. 

King I..I don't know what to say right now.

"Do you want a baby with me" I looked into her eyes.

She was speechless.

She sighed.

King I....

What will Lena say? Yes? No?
Vote or comment for an update or im not gonna write the next chapter.