Chapter 18

Lena's Pov

I ran outside & I was shocked because it was nobody there! I know y'all thinking this bitch is joking right? No I'm not. Maybe it's a sign that something bad is about to happen. Asia was about to leave until she saw me looking like a damn retard running down these stairs crying.
"Damn If i knew you would've missed me that much I could've stayed " she said smiling. I guess she finally caught on. "What's wrong Lena? "
"I-I thou-thought you & K-King was shooting at each other"
"What?? That's crazy man, calm down"
I slowly caught my breath, I'm over here having hallucinations & shit so I couldn't focus.
"I'm so sorry" She seductively rubbed my back & kissed my neck.
"You good, you want me to stay a little longer?"
"No that's okay babe, you should be going to pack "
"You sure? "
"Yes I'm sure ugly " I said smiling & playfully punching her arm.
"Alright let me go before your baby daddy come try to open a can of whoop ass on me again "
I laughed my fucking ass off so hard like really Asia??
"You are so childish you know that?"
She laughed & got in her car & I blew her a Goodbye kiss.
Wow..I can't believe I really thought someone was out here shooting.
I went back up to my house & looked at Jordan while he was still silently sleeping.
I called Aaliyah & asked her to watch Jordan for me while I go to Walmart & she squealed all my in ear.
"Girl why are you so damn happy like you never watched him before. "
"My God sonnnnnn"
"Okay bitch im going to need you to take that shit back on 0 & off of 10" I laughed & hung up.
I didn't feel like getting dressed up so I put my hair up in a big bun, turquoise joggers & a jacket to match & some white thong flip flops. I put on some nude color lipgloss & grabbed my keys off the table & picked up Jordan. He moved around a bit & i quietly made my way over to Aaliyah's house.
I mouthed to her "thankyou" & closed her door.

*25 Minutes *
Since Aaliyah was watching the baby for me I brought her favorite snack, which were white powdered donuts.
I also put raw meat, rice, fatty foods etc in my basket. My house is NEVER empty.
Somebody bumped into my damn cart & I turned around & seen Krystal.

Krystal's Pov
Let me introduce myself.

Krystal but everybody call me Chris. Lena and I used to go to high school together. I almost cuffed until my parents made us move. I'm 6'2 tattoos everywhere. Got a six pack that a nigga hate cause I steal they girl. Dresscode and shoe game for days. I'm very short tempered. I'm 22, funny, chill and laid back. I play basketball and football sometimes. I'm mixed with Jamaican, Bahamian, and American so my hair is quite long and thick. If you didn't figure it out yet I'm a stud but I'm a lover not a heartbreaker. Relationship status: single but lookin✌.

*Lena's pov*

"Oh my gosh! How are you!?!" I said squealing & hugging her.
"Damn girl!"
"Im sorry" i said fixing her shirt.
"You good ma, I've been doing alright. How about you?"
"I've been doing wonderful " I stated putting my hand on my hip.
"That's good, So when did you move here?? "
"No the question is when did you move here?"
She laughed "actually I'm just visiting some family members. I'm up in NewYork."
"Oh well that's nice. I moved here a year ago going on 2 years. "
"Damn for real? "
"Yes girl. But hey I have to go.. when are you leaving? "
"Tomorrow "
"Oh shoot..ummm...here's my number give me a call & you can come over for some drinks tonight. "
"Alright bet"

"Damn she bad " I heard her say after I walked off. Oh lord she still crushing.

*later that night*

I opened the door for Chris & handed her a drink.
"Damn can a nigga come in first?? "
I laughed at her & hugged her.
Sit down & make yourself comfy.
She sat down & we talked for a while.
"Oooh remember that time Layla tried to look sexy on the bleachers for the basketball team & fell on her face because somebody wasted ice." I laughed hard.
"Man that shit was soo funny, then when everybody found out she ain't have draws on they wanted to talk to her. Leandra fucked shawty in the bushes after the game"
"Oh that's nasty. I wonder what ever happened to that Layla."
"I heard she a pussy eating, dick sucking stripper in California."
"I should've guessed that, she was a top thotpocket in high school. "
The conversation carried on till I got drunk.
Chris slid her hands up my shorts & I really thought it was King so I let her.
"You like that?"
"Yes" I moaned.
She stripped me out of my clothes & kissed on my neck.
She opened my legs & went to work.. oh lord. This is gonna be a longggg night.