"Mona,  don't do this! Please, you've done enough.  You've destroyed much,  you can't continue doing this.  Don't let the beast control you! This is not who you are!" Bill shouted under his breath.  Fighting against the weight of its paw crushing him.  She is relentless and demonic, an unforgiving look on its face.

A giant arrow was shot and it directly hit the beast's shoulder.  It let out a wild scream,  releasing Bill.  Troy immediately pulled Bill to safety,  his breath shallow.  The troop went on an attack frenzy, the beast tried to evade the attacks but some got lucky hits.  Dissepating purple light oozed from the beast's wounds.

Mona can hear words but all in a blur, she can't clearly understand them.  She seemed to be in a nightmare, she wants to wake but her eyes wont open.  She's trapped.

"Listen to your heart..."

"Listen to your heart... "

These words keep repeating in her mind.  At the start was just like a whisper until it became audible. 

"Kill them! Destroy them!! "

Another voice is whispering in her ear.  It speaks louder,  growling, threatening and terrifying Mona.  She is getting more and more confused and anxious. 

Her body is responding to the pain in every shot that hits her,  plus the confusion in her mind,  she feels helpless. 

"You are not a beast Mona! You are my daughter!!  Come back, you belong here with us..." Bill pleads some more,  hoping she will hear him this time. 

Claire appeared in front of her.  Coaxing her to calm down,  telling her that destroying everything is the only way. 

"Why do you want me to destroy them?  This is your town!  They are your pack!" Mona said in a little voice, her face hidden in her palms. Her mother take her hands away her face and remove strands of hair on her face.  Her hand lingering in her silver hair. Claire looked gloomy and sad.

"Remember when they told you that you are cursed because of your hair and  these eyes?  Remember how they look at you with disgust? When you were a child,  those kids did not let you join their games - not even once, they don't even want to sit beside you in a bus... My poor girl,  they played pranks and bullied you!  Those girls who kept on snickering whenever you pass by, that man who rejected you and the other who took you in to save his ego and to add more to your miseries!  How they neglected you,  made you an outcast of the pack and almost kill you!  You don't deserve all of those... They made you suffer.  They hurt you. They blame you for every bad thing that has ever happened in the pack!  Even the people whom I had entrusted to care and protect you had betrayed my trust! I have seen them all. I felt all your miseries too.  And I cannot forgive them for that.  It is time to make them miserable.  Let them taste how bitter your life has been... Payback time, Mona.  With hate,  you will have more power. Hate them!  Curse them!  Make. Them. Pay!!!" Claire said with conviction,  her eyes glassy with tears. 

Memories came flooding back to Mona.  The numerous times she was not treated fairly,  how immediately she was blamed for the little things she had not done, swallowing anything they throw at her. Rejected all her life. Beaten,  broken until she's bent. Fat tears raced down her face. The pain that she tried to bury deep in her heart are rushing out,  bellowing waves after waves of pain and hatred.

"That's it Sweetie. Very good.  Hate them some more and let's get this over with.  They are all the same.  They should not be forgiven..." Claire urged her some more.  She screamed the pain away, releasing them as a cloud of dark smoke went out of her body  and seeps through the walls where she is confined. Fueling the beast, giving it additional strength.

The beast gave out another terrifying cry as  wounds after wounds are closing rapidly. 

"She's healing herself!!" shouted one pack warrior.  Attacks fly in the sky both from weapons and the warriors themselves - grappling,  wounding, and taking the beast down. Pouring effort after effort,  blood after blood.  But their weapons are almost exhausted too, and the moon stone powder are all used up now.  The warriors know what will happen next if they will not be able to take down the beast in time. It will destroy all of them to smithereens or devour them whole.

The Grand Alpha furrowed his forehead,  it seems years has been added on his already snow-white hair. Burdened with this incredible dilemma and the loss of options in defeating the beast.  Maybe the Sun God's dream of wiping out their kind is finally coming true.  But one thing is sure, their kind will not settle down without a fight.