Chapter 4

I woke up this morning hoping everything that happened last night was a dream. I walked next door into what was supposed to be my brother's room, to wake him up.

"Auyama," I said walking up to his bed, "it's time to wake up." I yawned and went to lie down next to him. "I know it's unfair but we have to wake up." I said snuggling up to him. He felt different. "Wow, Yama, you're growing."

"What are you doing?" Alexander asked, "get out of my bed!"

"And your voice is getting deeper too," I said sleepily, "you kinda sound like. . ."

"Alexander?" He asked sounding amused.

"Yeah, how did you know?" At that moment I realized, it wasn't just a one-night  nightmare, it was a nightmare that I would have to see day and night for the next year. Great. Just great. I got up from the awkward position I put myself into.

"Leaving so soon." He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah." I said grumpy, " I have to wake up my brother. Again."

"Okay," he said distantly. When I closed the door behind me I think I heard him say, "if I was her brother, I don't think I'd ever want another girlfriend." Then again, I could still be delusional.

~~~~~On the way to school~~~~~

"We can't keep doing this," I panicked, "people will find out."

"Chillax kid." Alexander said distantly, "so what if they find out?"

I slapped him across the face and he fell straight off the limo chair. "What was that for?" He asked still sounding dazed.

We were in his private limo on our way to school. His parents insisted I go with him since we're going to the same school and we're 'such good friends'.

"What is the matter with you?" I asked. We pulled up to to the school. People were starting to gather  around the limo. They seem to have a usual formation. How did everyone know he was rich, but me? "You're supposed to shout at me or hit me back or. . . or even say something creepy and irrelevant!"

You looked cute while you were sleeping." He said in one breath, then he ran out of limo.

He said I looked cute! Wait, what am I saying. He was watching me in my sleep! "Pervert!" I yelled chasing after him.

A/N- Hi guys sorry I took so long to update, and it is so short. I'll update tomorrow maybe.

Did you enjoy this update? Do you think that Alexander really did watch Hanabira sleep? Or was it just something made up to tick her off?
Remember. . .
Follow, comment, vote and SHARE!!!!!!!!!
-Hanabira