Chapter 10

Alex and I ran into the house, not knowing what to brace ourselves for. What if there was a fire? I don't have anywhere else to go! By now mom and dad are in Paris! And then grandma's coming. . .

I stopped running. Alexander stopped and looked at me like I was crazy. "What are you doing? We have to go now!"

I shook my head, "Do you know why they called us?"

"That what we're gonna figure out now, so hurry up."

I walked to where Alexander was was standing. I looked him up and down. You could just imagine his face when I did that, however, that was nothing compare to what I did next. I started fixing his collar, he looked at me like I was insane. Then I started straightening out the creases in his shirt, he nearly had an heart attack. I started tucking in his shirt,that's where he drew the line.

He grabbed my hands, "What do you think you're doing, right now? Gosh, I knew you were a pervert but in broad daylight in the front of my house. Wow! You are truly amazing."

I pulled my hands free, and put a finger on his lips. I licked my free hand, and wiped them both together. Before he could avoid it, I started rubbing my saliva in his hair. By now, he was angry.

"What the heck do you think you're doing right now!" Alexander shouted. "Geez, you're so argggg."

In my defense, I was saving the chick, "Trust me," I stated, "you'll thank me in a few minutes."

"Youre not making any sense." Alexander sighed and proceeded to redoing his hair, only to remember why it was like that to begin with. "Eww," he wrinkled up his face and wiped my saliva of his hands, "you are by far the most DISGUSTING AND DISTURBING girl, I have ever met."

Even as he said this, his face had a weird expression, like a battle between disgust and amusement. Being the smart girl I am. . . I ignored it. "Let's just go."

We turned to go into the house but the sound of a car screeching down the road, stopped me in my tracks. "Oh no. . ." I groaned.

"What is is now?" Alexander threw up his hand in frustration. He turned to glare at me but when he saw who what I was staring at, he froze.

Coming out of a car was my grandma. Or should I say, jumping out of a Mercedes-Benz.

"Hana!" She said running up to me, "I haven't seen you in ages. Those useless parents of yours wouldn't let me. When I get my hands on them I'll pop their heads straight-" She looked past me, noticing Alexander for the first time. "Is he your boyfriend. Girl, you can do much better. He doesn't look right in the head."

I struggled to fight the urge to laugh. "Grandma, this is Alexander. He lives here. Alex this is my grandmother."

He didn't even acknowledge me, he simply stood there gaping at grandma. I don't blame him. Grandma isn't exactly the kind and gentle old lady you'd expect if someone told you that their grandma is coming to stay a while. Instead of silvery-grey hair, she usually had hot pink (she dyes her hair in many different colours. This time it was simply jet-black), instead of a flowery dress she had tank tops and skinny jeans, and finally, instead of slippers and her wedding ring, she had studded boots and a dozen studded rings.

In a word, my grandma is awesome!

"What's with this kid?" Grandma said after a while and Alexander still didn't say hello, "Don't you know how to talk. This dumbass punk doesn't even know how to respect his leaders. Hey kid, get on your knees and beg for my forgiveness before I make your life living hell! Got it? Get down!

Did I remember to mention that she's got a nasty temper and empress complex? Hahaha, oops!

__________________END________________

SORRY! I took a long while to update again! I have to sort out a couple things for high school next year. Namely, beg them not to put me in all academic. Help me!!!!

So what do you think of the story so far? I want your honest opinion. Tell me if it sucks, or is to fast paced, or if it's too slow paced. I want to know what you think of the characters and the plot. If you don't understand a part of the story, inbox me an I will explain it to you.

I've already decided to do a sequel for this story, but last night I wondered if I could do two other copies of the same book, in Korean and Japanese. Cool right? This way I'll expand my fan base to Asia.

Remember to follow, comment, vote and SHARE!!!!!!!!
-Hanabira