Chapter 2

"I just want to have have a normal lunch, dammit!" I shouted in dismay.

"Wow," Alexander said from his table, "pissed much?"

It's now lunchtime and I was actually happy. Well, for the first five minutes until Alexander and his friends showed up, but still happy. I was quite happily about to eat my burger and fries, when he had to start talking. So naturally I told him to put a sock in it and for some reason he got offended. Now, it would seem that he does not take being offended lightly, because the next thing I knew, my lunch was on the floor.

"Of course I'm pissed," l shrieked at him, "that was my lunch!"

"Too bad," he said nonchalantly, "it's rat food now."

I must have looked like steam was coming through my ears, because everyone was tense when Angel asked me, "Hana, what are you gonna do?"

A thought struck me at that moment, "Nothing." I answered sweetly. Not yet, anyways.

~~After school~~

"Mom?" I called as soon as I reached home, "Dad? Auyama? Anyone home?" I heard shuffling coming from upstairs. "Mom?" I went into my room. My mother was in there, sitting on my bed twirling her hair. A nervous habit. That's never good. And the sight of four packed suitcases next to my closet just made it that much worse.

"H-h-hanabira," she jumped up, "what are you doing home so early?"

"I got hungry," I motioned towards the suitcases, "what's all this?"

"I was going to tell you, I swear!" She looked exhausted.

"Tell me what?" I asked suspiciously.

"We're moving."

"What?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!!!!!!!?!!"

~~7pm that night~~

It turns out that by moving my mom meant my family and I are gonna stay at a friend's house. I'm sorry did I say house, I meant MANSION!

"Whoa!" Auyama, my ten year old, little brother exclaimed, "they must be rich!"

"Or maybe they're serial killers." My seventeen year old, big brother, rudely commented.

"They are most certainly not." Dad explained, "they own a chain of restaurants so they make their own money. Now, Mr and Mrs Rohan were kind enough to invite us to stay with them until our house upgrades are done next year. Within the year we'll be staying here I expect nothing but your best behaviour. Okay?" We grunted our acknowledgement and he rang the doorbell.

"Nick, Regina!" A giddy blonde swung the door open and threw her hands around my parents. About a minute later, a middle aged man came and pried her off my parents. When she finally calmed down, I could see that she was around the same age as my mother. She looked at me and my brothers, "ahh, the children! Oh my! You must be freezing. Where are my manners? Come on inside."

We stepped into the posh and expensive looking house. It was so big but well kept. At that moment I saw a maid walk by. Wait, a MAID?!?!

"Kids, Dad said, waking me from my shock, "this is Mr and Mrs Rohan."

"You make me sound old." Mrs Rohan said pouting, "we're all friends here. Call me Cindy."

Hello, Mrs- Cindy." Me and my brothers said in unison.

"Oh, " Cindy cooed, "they're precious!"

"Where are your sons?" Mom asked, and as if on cue a little boy ran in the room.

"Hi. My name is Zach Rohan." He said, "I'm ten years old. My favourite colour is green and we're gonna be great friends!" He's so cute!

"Zachary?" Mr Rohan, who for some reason hasn't spoken until now now, asked, "where's Alex?"

"He's in his room." Zach answered.

"Can you go get him for me?" He asked.

Zach shook his head, "Alex banned me from going near his room."

"I'll get him." I volunteered before I even thought about it.

Mr Rohan smiled at me, "thank you. Just take the elevator to the third floor and go to a room at the extreme right. You'll recognize it right away. Oh, I'm Jeremy by the way."

"Hanabira." I smiled at him. He seems pleasant enough.

"Nice to meet you Hanabira." He said.

"Likewise." I replied and went to the elevator. It was simple enough to find Alex's  room. I knocked on the door. "Umm, Alex. Your parents want you to go downstairs." I heard footsteps and then suddenly the door swung open and I was pulled into the room. The door slammed shut behind me and I nearly screamed out loud. The room was pitch black and then Alex switched the light on and I could see his face.

"Alexander!?" I gasped.

__________END__________

A/N- a few people seemed fairly interested in my story so I decided to start writing again for a while. I'll give it a month and if I don't have at least  50 followers I'll stop for good. Until then, I'll keep updating.

So what do you think will happen now that Hanabira and Alexander will be living together for a year?

Comment, vote and share!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Hanabira