Chapter 9

Ready . . . Set . . . ACTION!!!!!!!

"Spy much?" I screamed while marching out of Alexander's limousine. Everyone within a one mile radius could hear me, so naturally everyone stopped to stare. Including our friends. Perfect!

''Listen,'' Alexander sighed, playing along, "it's not my fault my mom likes you! She probably thinks that because she's friends with your mom that we're friends too!"

"Good point." by now I was standing with my friends. So was he. 

I knew the question before Angel asked it, 'What the heck were you doing in Alexander's limo?"

"Again." Kim added. Thanks for reminding us again, Kim. Thanks a lot! That was also sarcasm by the way.

"His dumb mom was stalking me. She probably sent spies after me too!" I cried in fake outrage.

"Again, not my fault." Alexander said in false offence. He's a pretty good actor. If didn't hate him so much we could go into business together. 

"Listen. So. . . " I started explaining the situation to the group of teens. Not the real situation of course! " So Cindy saw me walking over here by myself and then she ordered Alex to drop me off since we're going the same place."

"Who's Cindy?" Asked Kim.

"Alex's mom." I answered automatically.

"Since when do you call him Alex?" Asked Angel suspiciously.

"That's because Alexander's a mouthful." I said smoothly. "Anyways girl, LET'S GO SHOPPING!"

~~~~~~~~~~~2 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OMG!!!" Angel screamed, "I CANT BELIEVE THIS! I SERIOUSLY CANT BELIEVE THIS! NIALL HORAN TALKED TO ME! NIALL HORAN TOUCH ME! I MUST BE DREAMING! SOMEONE KICK ME! OUCH!!!!!!"

Kim and I laughed after I kicked Angel in the shin. We had been shopping for one and a half hours when we realised that Niall Horan was also doing the same thing. Just, you know, undercover. Somehow, Angel managed to contain her excitement enough to talk to him normally. She got his autograph of course, and he thanked her for not creating a scene, and making him get discovered. He left soon afterwards, and then she started screaming...

"Umm. . ." a boy we didn't know walked up to us. He's really cute and looks around our age. "Do you know where I can find the food court. I'm new here."

"It's past that store to the left." I said pointing.

"Thanks." he said smiling, "I'm James by the way."

"'I'm Kimberly," Kim said kindly," They call me Kim. This is Hanabira, we call her Hana. And that's Angelina, we call her Angel. Which I still think is ironic."

"Hey!" Angel yelled, but not taking offence.

"Nice to meet you guys. I mean girls. Because you are girls. Umm. . ." he stared blushing with embarrassment. 

"No prob. We get you. Don't worry." I said. My phone vibrated and I saw it was a text message from Alex. It read, WE HAVE TO LEAVE NOW! FAMILLY EMERGENCY!

"i have to go," i said, "familly emergency. See you monday, girls. Hope to see you again James." Then I ran off to meet Alex.

When I was finally in the limo, I got a text from Kim. It said, James likes you.

I already knew this. Come on, I have blonde hair and blue eyes, I'm not gonna pretend not to know that I'm pretty. Obviously, I know I am. But I'm not like those bitchy girls who have people say it to you all the time. I guess I'm in the middle. I wonder, what the emergency is. Oh well. . .

~~~~~~~~~~END~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- Sorry you had to wait long. This update isn't even that long. I'M SOOOOOOO SORRY! hOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER!!!!! 

What is the familly emergency?

Will you finally meet the infamous grandmother?

Remember to follow, comment, vote and SHAREEEEEE!

-Hanabira