Chapter 5 : New Friends

(I don't own any katekyo hitman reborn characters and setting. Please enjoy :)

Cleo's P. O. V

Damit I'm late. I promised tsuna I was going to met him at the school at 12 and it's 12:30.

I finally made it to namimori middle school where I promised Tsuna we were going to meet up but no one was there. I signed.

"Tsuna probably got tired of waiting for me that he left. I guess I'll head home then."I stated to walk when I hear someone calling my name.

"Cleo chan, wait" I turned around and saw tsuna running towards me. As he was running he tripped on his shoe lasses. I run quietly to Tsuna.

"Tsuna san are you okay." I look at him worried and help him get back on his feet.

Tsuna then started bowing like crazy."Gomennasai Cleo chan I promised to meet you here at 12 and now it's 12:32. Im sorry for making you wait so long." He looked very disappointed at himself.

I try to calm him down. "Tsuna san it's okay you didn't make me wait." Then I scratch my cheeks. "I kinda just arrived a few minutes before you did."

"For real." I Giggled alittle "yea for real." Tsuna started to giggle as well. "Well it seem we both arrived late."

"Hehe yep." Tsuna then heared a growing noise coming from my stomach. He looked at me and smiled. I was a bit embarrassed.

" Cleo chan want to eat something since it lunch time."

"Sure" as I smiled with delight.

We then headed to the shopping district. There was so many food stands.  "Cleo chan what would you like to eat."

I looked around." Why don't we eat one of everything in the food stands."

He looked at me shock and then went back to normal and smiled. "Okay."

We then ate one of everything. After that we went to the stores and saw what was new. It's getting dark."Tsuna want to go to the park."

Tsuna smiled "sure." As we were walking to the park I jumped on Tsuna back." Hey tsuna san can u carry me on your back I'm feeling really tired." Tsuna started to blush. "Ehhh...  ummm ...okay."

As I was laying my head on tsuna back we heared someone yelling. "Juudaime!"

Tsuna turned his head around. Then we heared more yelling and they were calling tsuna's name. "Tsuna ku, Tsuna San, boss,  Tsuna, yoooo sawada!"

I turn around and see a group of people waking towards us.

I look at Tsuna and he looked very confused. "Minna? "

Tsuna P. O. V

Gokudera ku, Yamamoto, Royshi, Kyoko chan, Haru. What are you guys doing here.

"Juudaime" ."Tsuna san"."Tsuna ku". "Yo tsuna"

"Minna what are you guys doing here."

Well Juudaime we were looking for you since you weren't home.

Gokudera's Flash back

"Yo Gokudera are you going to Tsuna place."

"Yea why?"

"I was going there as well. I guess I'll tag along with you. "

"What ever." As we arrived to Tsuna place we saw mama leaving with lambo, I pin, and fuuta.

Mama smiled at us.

"Ooo Gokudera ku, yamamoto ku, Tsu-ku is not home right now. He went out."

Juudaime went out without telling me?