Chapter 3 : Meeting Sawada Tsunayoshi

(Hehe chapter 3 is here. I hope you guys enjoy it. Ciao Ciao.)

Cleo's P. O. V

"Tweet Tweet. Tweet Tweet " The birds started to sing outside.

*Yawn* . The sun is shinning so bright today. I look at the time and it's 7:00 in the morning. Hmm that's odd I never wake up so early in the morning. I get out of bed and head down stairs to the bathroom until I see mom in the kitchen.

"Well Good morning sweetly. You woke up early today."

I scratch the back of head. " ya well I fell asleep early last night so I guess that's why I woke up so early. " Mom looks at me with a smile.

"Well mom I'm going to the bathroom to brush my teeths"

"Okay. While your doing that I'll start to make breakfast."

I go to the bathroom and wash my face and teeths. Then I brush my hair and go to the kitchen.

I walk into the kitchen and mom has everything in the table already. Mom and I sit down and started to eat. Mom has had a big smile on her face since yesterday. I look at mom confused. "Hey mom is there something you want to tell me?"

"No dear its just that I was thinking about yesterday ". she smiled.

I look at mom embarrassed."Mom I thought you would forgot about that."

"Hehe how would i. That boy was blushing when you looked at him. I think he found you attractive ."Mom smiled some more.

I sign. "I know he blushed and it was cute but..... " I started to blush a little. ".I gotta emit he is cute."

Mom smiled and giggled a little to the fact that I was blushing. "Indeed he was very cute ."

We finish eating our breakfast. "Thank you for the meal. Mom I'm going to take a bath okay."

"Okay dear go ahead" I got up and took a bath. After I finish taking a bath I went to my room and got changed. After that I went downstairs

"Mom I going out for a while" I put on my shoes.

Mom head peacked from the kitchen."Uhhh. We are u going."

"I'm going to wander around and see the rest of namimori If that okay with you mom."

Okay then you can go but remember you must be home before noon. We have to go to Nana's house for dinner Okay.

"Okay mama don't worry I'll be home before noon. You can count on me". I put on my sweater and go out. "See ya later mom."

Mom waves as I go. As I was heading to the park from yesterday I heared a loud sound. Boom! Boom !Boom!. "What was that." After that happened I saw a little boy running and then trip. He was wearing cow print pjs.

"Wait a second those clothes are Lambo's." I ran to lambo and then poof. There was smoke surrounding lambo. when the smoke disappeared there was a men there.

I stood there frozen with my mouth open. I was shocked. I Then went to lambo shaking alittle and ask "lambo is that you." The men turn his head and looked at me"

"Well hello there young Cleo chan. It has been a long time since I saw you." I look at him confused "Why is he saying that it's been a long ti my me since I saw you."

I looks at him with a confused face. "Hey Cleo chan it's me lambo from the ...... blbl."A baby came out of now where and covered his mouth. " Ciaossu my name is reborn. sorry for what this fool is saying."

I look at the baby shocked. Then the boy from yesterday came running to reborn .

The boy noticed me there and started to blush. Then he looked at reborn who was covering apparently lambo mouth. "Oy reborn what going on here."

Reborn looks at him and then took his hand off of lambo's mouth. "Dame tsuna this idiot was about to say that .. you know to the girl here."

The boy then looked at my me and the bowed "Gomennasai" I blushed and looked at him. "Its okay." Then I looked at lambo. I then signed.

" sorry if I'm causing trouble." I then bow and then started to walk way. As I was walking reborn came from behind me and landed in my shoulder.

"May I ask but what's your name." I look at the reborn then smiled. "My name is Cleo Russo and it a pressure to meet you."

Reborn then smiled and I heared someone yelling. "Reborn!" I look behind my back and see the boy from yesterday. He was running. He then bend his knees and looked up. "Gomennasai if reborn is bothering you." I smile and nod." No it's okay."

Then reborn starts to talk." Your new here are you. I haven't seen you before." I look at him and smile. "Ya I just moved here 4 days ago." Reborn then goes on the boys shoulder. "Oy dame tsuna introduce yourself."

The boy then scratches the back of his head. "My name is sawada tsunayoshi. But you can call me tsuna. Its a pleasure to meet you."

I bow and smile. "Its my pleasure to meet you too." Then it becomes silent. I look down to the ground.

"Umm would you like me to show you around since you just moved here". I look up and tsuna is blushing. I smile. "Yea that would be very helpful. I only gone to the shopping district yesterday."

Reborn then jumps to my shoulder. "Then it's settled will show you around." I smile and start to walk with them.

Tsuna and reborn show me around namimori. It was beautiful. Our last stop was the school. "So this is the school I'll be going to."

Tsuna looks at me. "Then I guess will be attending school together". I look at tsuna and smile . "Yep"

I Then look at my phone. An hour left till it's noon. "Oooo I'm sorry tsuna, reborn but I must head home." Tsuna looked sad then he looked at his watch. "Eeek I forgot. I must leave as well."

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow tsuna." I blush alittle.

Tsuna blushed as well "sure should we meet here tomorrow." I smile "okay" Then I start to run home. I wave to tsuna as I run.

I look at my phone "oh no if I'm late mom will be very disappointed." I got home with 5 minutes to spare. "Mom I'm home."

"Oooh Cleo you made it in time. you should take a shower and then get dress.

I sigh. "okay mom". I was really tired so I took a nice hot bath.when I was finished I went to my room and put on a Orange dress with Gray flowers on the sides. I then put on a jacket and a small high heel sandal.

"Mom I'm all ready". Mom came out wearing a purple skirt that went to her knee and a cute gray shirt. "So how I look."

I smile to mom "you look great as always mom." Mom blush and smiled. "Thank you cleo." Then mom looked at me. "Awww you look so cute." Mom hugged me so tight that it was hard to breath. "Mom Mom I can't breath." "Oo sorry"

Mom then but on her jacket and grabbed a present she bought for nana. "When did she buy that."

Mom looked at me since I was starting at the present. "He he I bought it when you went out."

I smile at mom. "I'm happy that mom's happy." We then lock the door and head to Nana's house.