Chapter 4 : Dinner At The Sawada's

(I don't own any katekyo hitman reborn characters and settings. Well I wish I did.)

I hope you guys enjoy chapter 4. Well here you go. Ciao Ciao.

Tsuna P. O. V.  

Crap I should of kept track of time. "Dame Tsuna you should of kept track of the time. Mama is going to be mad at you if you don't make it in time."

I look at reborn with a scared face. I start to scratch my head like a maniac. "Aaaaaa. I promised okaasan I was going to be there before noon." Reborn then kicks my back. "Then start running dame tsuna."

I start running really fast. I made it home at last. Three minutes late though. "okaasan Tadaima."

"Ooo tsu- ku your home. you can go take a shower and get changed. Sara chan and her daughter will be here soon."

I then look around and bianchi wasn't here. "okaasan Bianchi didn't come today?"

"She had to go to Italy. She had some business there." I bet reborn had something to do with this. Well at least our guest won't be killed by her poison cooking.

As I was heading to the bathroom I saw lambo, I pin and fuuta putting up decorations all over the living room. They were having fun.

" A tsuna-ni welcome home." Futa smiled and waved at me. "You guys seem to be having fun." Uha were having so much fun."I smiled at them. "well I going to take a bath okay."

" Okay tsuna-ni"

I go to the bathroom and take a shower. I smile. Im glad I got to help Cleo out today. I start to blush. "Get a hold of yourself." I start smacking my face.

I got of the bathroom and head up stares to my room. I put on my clothes and head downstairs to the kitchen. "okaasan you should get dressed. I finish up here." Mama smiled."okay tsu-ku I'll be down soon."

Mama then went up stairs. I started to put the plates and the foods on the table. Then reborn came out of nowhere. "Hey Tsuna you seem to be happy that mama friend and her daughter are coming over." He then starts grin. What is he up to.

Mama cames downstairs. she dressed nice as always. "Tsu-ku how do I look."
"You look great mom." Mama smiles and then gives me a hug. "Oooo tsu-ku your so sweet."

Knock Knock Knock.

"Sara chan is here."

Lambo then went to the door. I pin went with him. "yepi there here, there here."

"Lambo, I pin come back."

"Lambo ku and I pin chan seem so excited to see them again."

As always lambo never listen and opens the door. "Ooo hello there lambo chan, I pin chan." Mama then goes to the door. "Nana chan it's good to see you again." "Sara chan I'm happy you came."

I'm in the kitchen with fuuta. "hey Fuuta you meet okaasan friends already right."

fuuta smile and nodes."Yes tsuna ni. Mama's friends is young and pretty like her."

"what does her daughter look like."

Fuuta then looks at me and smiles. "hehe I'll just say that she's very beautiful and I'm sure tsuna ni would fall for her at first sight." I blush of embarrassment.

Reborn then came out of nowhere and landed in my head. "Fuuta right you know." He then smiled. Reborn what are you planning.

Mama come to the kitchen with someone. "Tsu-ku this my best friend Sara chan." Wow she is young and pretty like fuuta said. Then she started to giggle. "Nana chan I didn't know you had such a attractive son." She then came closer to me. "Its nice to met you Tsuna." I bow. "Its nice to meet you too." Then I remember something that giggle it seems familiar. Then I look at her again. Crap she the lady that was with Cleo that day.