Chapter 6: Family Reunion

Tsuna's P. O. V

Cleo came close to me. Ehhh!? "Bye tsuna san. See you tomorrow." I grab my cheeks. Cleo kissed my cheeks.

Bam!

*Itttaa.*! "Reborn you have to stop waking me up like that !"

"Dame Tsuna wake up already. Mama been calling you five times already. Your gonna be late on your first day of school."

Then I heard okaasan call my name." Tsu-ku wake up. You'll be late. "

I look at the time. "Ahhhhhh okaasan right I'll be late." As I was running to the stairs I hear someone talking to mom. I looked down stair and see Cleo. I must of not seen where I was going cause I slipped and fell on my face.

"Itattaaa!" As I look up I see Cleo. Her face was next to my. I blush. "Cl-Cleo- Chan... what are you doing here?"

She started to blush and stood up." Ummm.... we'll you see I came because I was nervous to go to school alone so I was wondering if you could walk with me.
She so cute when she blushes. What am I saying. "Sure. Can you wait here until I get ready?"

"Uhh yea." Mom then came near Cleo. "Cheo Chan would you like to eat breakfast with us while tsu-ku is getting ready." She nods. "Sure Nana Chan."

 I washed my face and brushed my teeth and went straight up stair and got changed. Then I hear a click. I look to see what made that noise and it was no other then reborn.

"A new record."Juesses what is reborn timing me for. "Reborn what are you doing"

Reborn smiles. "I'm timing you to see how long it would take you to get ready, and let me tell you that this is the fastest you done  in your whole life. I'm must thank Cleo for making you move fast."

I blush. "Reborn! This is not because of Cleo Chan. " okay maybe it is but I'm just being a good friend that's all and we might be late as well. I could tell reborn read my mind because he smirked. I just shook my head and then looked at the time.

"Crap we going to be late because of me." I ran down stairs and see Cleo looking out the door. "Umm are you ready Cleo chan." She looked at me and nodded " Okay let's go."

As we were about to leave okaasan and everyone eles came close to us. okaasan smiled at us. "Have a wonderful day at school you too." okaasan then hugged Cleo.  "Cleo chan are you sure your feeling better . If you want i can call Sara chan." She waved her hands. "Im fine really Nana chan. I just didn't get enough sleep that's all." Okasaan looked at cleo worried but then smiled. "Okay Cleo chan."

Everyone waved at us goodbye as we left the house. As we were walking I thought about what okaasan said to Cleo. What happened to Cleo that made mom worried ?

Cleo P. O. V

What happened to me. I just remember waking up on the floor and seeing everyone freaking out. I face palm in my head. I made Nana chan worry about me. Tears start to fall down my cheeks. What was that image i saw before i blank out. What did it mean. My thought were broken when I saw Tsuna standing in front of me." Umm Cleo chan are you okay?"

Im still in my thoughts so I didn't really listen to what he said. I stare at him blankly He then hugged me.*O////O* "Ehhh.!"  I start to blush."ahhh Tsuna san." That did it. I'm not in my thoughts anymore

"Cleo chan why are you crying." I look tsuna. Tears still keep on falling."Please tell me. I want to help you." I hug Tsuna tight. "It nothing, really." I don't want to worry you as well Tsuna. Tsuna then pulled away and look at me eyes to eye. His eyes were  different there were calm.