Chapter ❤18❤

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Shall I text him or call him?" Jungkook unsurely asked.

Yeonjun got out from bathroom with towel around him. He crossed his arms looking at older annoyingly.

"Did you come here from trio's mansion to Jeon mansion in well dressed just for my suggestion. Really? Where is that confident, tough buffalo go?" Yeonjun sarcastically asked raising his left eyebrow.

"Well after seeing Taehyung the confident, tough buffalo become an soft cow." Jungkook replied with shrug. Yeonjun shook his head smiling.

He made his way towards older and sat beside him excitingly.

"Text him." Yeonjun said.

"Go get dressed first." Jungkook ordered, Yeonjun shook his head.

"No, I want to see what you text him."

"I'm just texting flower what you told me."

"No I don't trust you." Yeonjun argued. Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Fine." Jungkook grumbled.

Jungkook opened message app while Yeonjun looked at his phone concentrate. Yeonjun wait for Jungkook to type but it didn't happen, Jungkook just stared at screen.

"Just type already." Yeonjun said irritatingly. Jungkook trance out from his thoughts and started to type.

Jungkook:
-Hey it's me Jungkook. I was wonde-

Jungkook deleted all of it as Yeonjun looked at him confusingly.

"Why did you delete?"

"Uhh it was not good." Jungkook groaned.

"It was good tho." Yeonjun said but Jungkook just shook his head.

Yeonjun huffed.

"Okay then give me I'll text him. Give me na. Hyung give me." Yeonjun said while trying get Jungkook's phone. Jungkook didn't let him.

"No no no Yeon. I won't give you." Jungkook lifted up his phone.

"Whyyyyyyy?!" Yeonjun whined retracting his hand back to himself as Jungkook hide his phone behind.

"I don't trust you." Jungkook repeated his words. Yeonjun glared at him.

"Fine, type what you pleased." Yeonjun huffed and crossed his arms.

Jungkook breathed out and with his shaky hands he started to type.

Meanwhile with Tae

"Oh my God Oh my God what should we do." Jimin and Mark kept ranting while going here and there in their room.

While Tae was sitting on bed in middle with blanket around him, eyes still heavy.

"Tae don't sleep again." Jimin warned him as Tae immediately straight up opening his eyes wide.

"TaeTae wanna sweeb (sleep)." Little Tae mumbled pouting cutely.

"TaeTae no sleeping anymore." Mark said. Tae whined.

Apparently when Jimin and Mark woke him up he slipped into little space and now two brothers were thinking how to bring big Tae back, they already did everything to bring him out of space but didn't work. While Tae was still feeling sleepy and would fall asleep at any moment if Jimin and Mark didn't stop him.

"Babys." Jin opened the door and blinked his eyes twice in confusion when he saw Mark and Jimin standing in middle of room and sleepy Tae on bed.

"What's happening here?" Jin asked. Mark and Jimin shook their heads. Jin knitted his brows.