XXX - Game Masters

Start from the beginning

Para silang mga tanga. Mga isip bata.

“No! No! Hindi ako papayag na ma-solo mo ‘yong crush ko!” May diin na sigaw ni Zayn habang tinuturo pa si Darren, “Sasali ako sa katangaham mo kahit sobrang labag sa loob ko!”

A tiny smile curved into my lips while watching the twins. Though most of the time they are annoying, I can’t change the fact that they are cute at the same time.

And just when I was about to get back to my room, Hunter cleared his throat, “We are the Zodiacs, right? Then let’s help Darren by making the impossible possible.”

We all blinked at him multiple times as if we are waiting for his cue about his joke.

Logan suddenly held his phone high looked directly to Darren, “Let’s begin the preparation tomorrow.”

Nang matapos ang usapan ay dumiretso ako sa aking kuwarto at nilagay sa bookshelf ang mga librong hawak ko. Kusang tumaas ang kilay ko nang marinig akong sunod-sunod na pagkatakot sa pinto hanggang sa buksan ko ito.

“Are you testing your luck, Lexie?” Logan, my brother asked. I shyly scratch the back of my head when he came in and nodded. “We will help in Darren’s game, but whatever happens— if ever that, this won’t help at all. Don’t lose your main which is to stay hidden from the Alvarez’s eyes.”

This will be going to be a long, rough month.

And I just hope that this game could make me actually reach my dream.

After almost a month of preparing for the goddamn game, we finished most of the critical and vital codes for the virtual reality game. My contribution to the game wasn’t just the books’ idea, and I even contributed the idea to use our phones as our life forces and the key to log out from the game.

But we still haven’t decided which prize to give to the winner.

“Side event lang naman ‘to.” I heard Austin said. He was talking to Darren, making me squint my eyes at him.

Nagpaplano pa rin talaga s’ya ng katangahan kahit sa laro. Alam kong malandi s’ya pero pati ba naman sa laro ay kailangan n’yang isingit iyon?

“Yeah, yeah. A game also needs romance like that. I will be trusting you with that one,” Darren mumbled while tapping Austin’s shoulder.

And when Darren left, Austin wickedly grins as he types something the codes.

TanginaBakit ang sama ng kutob ko sa kanya?

Hindi ko alam kung namalikmata ako o hindi. May nabasa yata akong sinulat n’ya na kailangan matulog katabi ang ka-partner.

I will not try that fucking event.

I grimaced and was about to walk away when Darren pulled my arm, “Have you thought of any?” He asked.

I unknowingly scratched my chin and shook my head. He insisted that I should be the one to name the game we will make, but I think it should be him, especially that he spends more time more than us.

“Wala pa,” tipid kong sagot sa kanya saka s’ya tinalikuran.

Darren actually gets the concept of soul, which is actually related to extraordinary things.

The ‘Soul’ term we used will be called to the extraordinary abilities that each player will be possessing. I even said that I wanted power like Trafalgar Law’s, but Darren said that it would be impossible because he wanted to stick to the kinesis and manipulation of things.