IX - Day 4: Presume

Today is the last day of Phantom Academy’s intramurals. I yawned as I looked at the clock attached to the wall, it is only 4:00, but I am already wide awake. While on the other hand, Karupin is still sleeping beside me.

And with the help of Darren, Austin and I’s names were cleared. I didn’t mention the one whom I kissed because it will open another issue, especially that it was Hunter. But still, Thalia and the others are still curious who the ‘lucky guy’ was.

I’ve also learned yesterday about Zeus’s soul, and it was Stealth. It gives him the ability to camouflage or to be invisible for a certain amount of time. And now, I am curious if someone possesses a soul that resembles Trafalgar Law’s devil fruit, and if yes, I will be freakin’ jealous of that person.

And speaking of soul, upon studying and researching about Shaina or known as Snipey in DANIMA. I’ve come to learn that her soul is telumkinesis, and that explains why she can summon a gun, specifically that her soul grants her the ability to summon weapons or manipulate at her own will.

To be honest, all the souls are amazing, and everyone has their own uniqueness in terms of the way they fight. My soul was opinokinesis; I received the ability to increase or decrease the five senses of the human body. I can actually use it to myself or used it to manipulate others’ five senses.

But upon testing it, I’ve learned that it has a limitation. I can only manipulate a single sense of other people, while when I’m using it to myself, I can manipulate two senses out of five.

Pero dahil isang laro ‘to, nasisigurado ko na kaya ko pang ma-improve ang soul ko, na para bang may kinakailangan akong gawin para makontrol ko pa lalo ang soul ko.

Pinikit ko ang mga mata ko saka in-enhance ang pandinig ko. Pinakinggan ko kung may gising na ba sa mga kasama ko ngunit ang tanging naririnig ko lamang ay ang paghilik ni Thalia.

“You look so stupid, Scarlett. Stop giggling in the middle of a dark room.” I abruptly opened my eyes and sat on my bed as I looked at the door.

It was Hunter and was looking at me with a grimaced expression. Hindi ko napansin ang prisensya n’ya, sobra ba ang focus ko sa hilik ni Thalia at hindi ko narinig ang paglalakad at pagbubukas n’ya sa pinto?

Wala s’yang modo na pumasok sa kuwarto ko at ginising ang natutulog na si Karupin saka s’ya nakipaglaro ro’n.

Anak ng tipaklong…

“Still sleepy?” Tangina. Ginising mo ba naman! He was asking Karupin, who was trying his best to curl-up on his arms. Hunter smiled, and then he faced me, “Change, we’ll go outside.”

Nang hindi ako kumibo ay sinimangutan n’ya ako. Saglit ko pa s’yang pinagmasdan bago tuluyan na bumangon at maligo. Hindi ko alam kung anong trip n’ya ngayon pero para namang may karapatan akong tumanggi sa request n’ya.

Pagkalabas ko sa paliguan ay napangiwi na lamang ako nang makita ko silang dalawa ni Karupin na sobrang himbing ng tulog.

Ako ba talaga ang pinunta nito rito?

He yawned and somewhat opened his eyes. He immediately smiles when he saw me standing near him, making me avoid his eyes. I rolled my eyes at him and decided to put some make-up on. It was awkward, especially that I can see him watching me in the mirror.

We decided to take a stroll outside. The cold breeze of morning wind embraces us, making some of my hair fly away. He was leading the way while I was just watching his back.