Demetrious

Aaron

We arrive in the temple and I am instantly marching over to what's his face

We arrive in the temple and I am instantly marching over to what's his face. " Alright, we're here so you better start talking." I demand, my teeth clenching down on each other. My fist are tight and I'm ready to strike at any given second. How could they bring him here? It's got to be one of the most idiotic moves they've ever made. He was literally about to kill us less than an hour ago and now I'm meant to trust this guy? No, I don't think so.

Willow shoots me a disapproving look, her brown eyes widening at my clear animosity. I immediately shrug off her stare. "What he means is that we need to know who or what we are up against. It would help if you could share everything you know." She walks up to him and places her hand on his shoulder. "It will help us get your sister back." She gives a supportive smile. I scoffed at the gesture. So she is flirting with him now. I fight of the urge to snatch her hand of his shoulder and land a punch in the dead center of his face. She shouldn't touch him that way. This is a dangerous guy and Willow is far to close to him. A wide range of emotions crash into me; anger, frustration, jealousy. I could even put a pin on why I was feeling this way. 

  " Hey Aaron, if you could get your head out of your ass, that would be very helpful." Frey snaps sweetly, her green eyes fluttering. I glare at her, flipping her off.

"We all know you want to be there." I shot back.

"In your dreams, dipshit." She spat with a major eyeroll.

" Actually, darling, I think it's yours." I smirk, crossing my arms over my chest.

"More like a nightmare." She smiles, evily.

I start to say something else, but Ethan beats me to it. "Hey, stop fucking bickering at each other and shut the hell up." He snapped at us. "This is serious, get both of your heads out of your asses." He finishes with a glare. I need a smoke, I thought my eyes blazing into a wall.

"Ok then" Willow mumbles, clearly uncomfortable with the mood of the room. Someone doesn't deal with confrontation very well, do they... She gives a gesture to what's his face,  "Logan." Willow says.

"My family comes from a long line of windbenders. Basically a lower scale of the air element one of you control." He starts, his eyes cast down onto the floor.

"That was lower scale," Frey's vibrato shaking in disbelief. "You practically threw me across the boat."

"Aaron, imagine what you could do." Willow her eyes turning at all the possibilities. Seeing as I'm far to pissed to really take in all this bullshit, I simply roll my eyes.

"I have been practicing my power's since I could walk, all of you just started. Your powers will grow way bigger then mine." Logan said with a blush.

"How could you have the power to control an element?" Ethan asked with a frown.

"I have a small amount of the original Wind Carriers blood in my vains. Anyone with the blood of an original has the ability to control that ancestors element. It is rare, so finding people with elemental blood is a great gift. You four have the strongest concentration in the world, which is why you were chosen." He explains, finally lifting his eyes to lock on us. The blue orbs glowing with an untraceable emotion. Before I could examine it further, it was gone and he had already moved on to tell his life story.