Elsa

Willow

I walk out of the training room leaving the dick head by himself

I walk out of the training room leaving the dick head by himself. I hate men. With their stupid smirks, their dumb tattoos, their anger issues, their hot abs, their lame overprotective tendencies, their pretty eyes, their weird nicknames, and the refusal to admit when their as wrong as socks with sandles.

I walk to my room to get some much needed sleep. I feel gross. My jeans have a rip and my sweater is just about stuck to my body. Ripping my skinny jeans off is about to be World War 3 I should be about to pass out, but I can't shake the look on his face
" Then go ask Logan." He snapped." You obviously like him a whole lot more"

" What the fuck do you want to hear. I don't trust him and I really don't trust him with you. You just have to look at him and you give him your heart. Which is just you. You trust any and everyone and I don't know if that is adorable or dangerous. I just wish you didn't have to fall in fucking love with a guy who threatened to kill you not even an hour ago."

The words swirl in my head. Why is he so.... infuriating. I don't understand why he is so mad. I didn't do anything wrong. Did I? I shake my head of all of my problems and curl in my bed. Soon I fall into my much needed sleep.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Tap.

I feel something in my back, but ignore it.

Tap.

I start to flutter my eyes, and slowly turn away.

Tap. Tap.

I shot up and slap the person in the face. "Rape." I screeched out.

"Shit. What is your hand on." I hear a deep voice yelp. I let my eyes focus on a tall muscular guy with happy green eyes, short blonde hair that still flops over his eyes messily. The guy had a shockingly perfect jawline that could literally cut glass. Oh sweet mama lawd he was smoking, but he still couldn't hold a candle to Aaron. He was rubbing his red cheek glaring at me.

" What do you mean what is my hand on? If I'm being poked in my bed, when I'm lying defenseless I'm going to wake up swinging. What the hell are you on? You don't just poke random people. What if I froze your off? What if I kicked you in the sack? You are insane. I was having a perfectly good dream and what do you do? You come and scare me half to death. I am apart of the four. I have to be on ninja mode 24/7. It is stupid to try and scare me. I fight things with scales and horns coming out of their heads. The last thing I need to worry about is boys with a poking problem. Oh my god is this a thing you do? Are you turned on by poking? This was a rape attempt isn't it. Oh my god, I just got you off. This is so disgusting. I need skittles. I think I'm going to puke. Th-" I get interrupted.

"What little brain do you got cooking in that pretty little head of yours, sweetheart. I don't get off on poking people. I don't think anyone gets off by that. I was simply trying to wake you up. You know your a pretty hard sleeper. I thought you where dead, so I poked you. That's what you do with dead people right?" He explained laughing.