Light this bitch up

(Omg i feel like I found the perfect song for them. Tell me if you think so or not, I for one love it. Its almost foreshadowing what I have planned( winks ). Ok enough me let's get to what I know you care about)

Freya

"We saw a man sitting on the floor drinking

"We saw a man sitting on the floor drinking. He didn't say anything as we came up. We thought he was a guest simple as that." He lied smoothly. That was the greatest kiss I have ever had. It was like fireworks was going off around me. I was barley off the high when I realized a woman had caught us.

"Just go with it, ok" He only kissed me so we could have a chance at getting past this. So that we had a backup story. To think for a second I thought it could have just been something he wanted. I was such a diluted idiot. I turn to face him to see his eyes set on the woman, a blank look on his face. I look back at her to see why he was so infatuated. Then I saw it.

The jewel.

She had it dangling from a dainty chain. It shined as the light hit it perfectly. We found it. The only problem is there is no way we are going to be able to get out of here quietly with it. I tried to think of a way we could. Nothing came in mind fast enough.

"I don't by that for a second." She spat interrupting my thoughts.

"Well sweet pea that is not really my problem." Ethan reported. He's eyes finally breaking its stare at the necklace.

"Oh but it is." She snarled taking a step farther.

"How so, I don't believe it's my fault you have trust issues. Maybe you should take that up with Cupid." His soft pink lips lifting into a smirk.

"No not trust issues. I'm Tethys, the owner of this house. I know my home quite well. I know that this door is locked always. So tell me children, what are you looking for?" She spoke proudly. I suck in a breath. We had been caught by his wife. Just our fucking luck. We're in quite a mother fucking situation, while Aaron and Willow are probably eating croutons. I roll my eyes.

Seeing as we've already been caught, I decide to do the most logical thing.

Kick some ass.

"Alright enough small talk. I think we should just get along with what is obviously going to happen in a few minutes from now." I smile sweetly and set the floor around her on fire. She glares at me. Her hand moving up as grabs the chain wrapped around her right arm. She whips it causing the fire to blow out.