Can You Swim?

Freya

"Would you like to explain what the fuck that was?" I shout at Giels

"Would you like to explain what the fuck that was?" I shout at Giels. I have this shooting pain in my wrist, probably from getting thrown across the room. This is serious. Everyone knows that shit just got real.

" That was a Rinatar. It is kind of like a hit man. He was sent to kill you all in exchange of a bounty. I don't know who sent him here."He says

"Why would someone put a hit on us?" Willow asked

"Well you all are the most powerful source of good magic. Every evil being will be after you" He explained.

"Fun." Aaron says sarcastically.

" Maybe it was a king of some sort. While we where fighting it starting yelling something about someone being our demise. He was saying how he will rule again. Do you think that has anything to do with it or maybe thats even the person?" Ethan asked.

"I will look into that." Giles said.

" My question is how it could even get in? I mean isn't this place supposed to be like the God of all security systems. I mean The Four are living here." Willow says flipping her hair off her shoulder doing a pose. She is always trying to lighten the mood.

" Yes Willow, but it is a magical beasts that is a very persistent with its targets. I am very proud of you all though. In fact I think you're ready for your first mission." Giles said sitting down.

"What kind of mission?" Ethan asked.

"A 7 year old girl was kidnapped 4 days ago." He explained.

"That is terrible." Willow cried.

"Not to be a dick or anything, but isn't that a job more for the police?" Aaron asked. Earning a glare from Willow, which he shrugs off.

"Usually we would leave that work to the police, but this little girl is a witch from one of the strongest and most targeted family of witches. We believe she is being shipped to New Zealand." He explains.

"Over seas? When do we leave?" I say.

"In the morning. Be ready." He gets up and goes to where ever he goes when he leaves.

I walk to my room door " We need to rest a bit guys." Ethan commands. We nod and the guys practically run to their rooms. Willow walks over to me. I open the door, and Willow runs and jumps on her bed.

"G-night." She says.

"We need to wake up early, ok." I state.

"Yeah whatever." She mummbles half heartedly. I smile and close my eyes.

ºººººººººººººººººººººº

"Come on girls wake up." A female voice says.

"No." I say.