Gifted || 8

Bad Blood~Taylor Swift

Bad Blood
~Taylor Swift

☪️
————————————————
————————————————
☪️

The next few hours were going to be the end of life as they knew it—according to Ally

"Seriously, I don't think you understand what I'm saying to you; having both McAllister and the Snob Queen in one class is going to be a total disaster!"

The two girls had just opened the door to the gym to find Cathy and her snob squad standing off to one side of the basketball court, already dressed in the Academy's uniform gym attire consisting of grey t-shirts and black shorts.

Abruptly, Ally grabbed Melanie by the arm before they could be spotted and wrenched the girl backwards into the hallway and out of sight.  "Best not make yourself known until it's absolutely necessary." She explained. "Otherwise it'd be suicide." Ally seemed insistent on that.

If there wasn't already a queasy feeling in the pit of her stomach, Melanie would probably have smiled at Ally's obvious discomfort. It was such a different side to Ally, perhaps a sillier, more laid back version of herself—but it didn't stay for long because, like a bipolar schizophrenic, Ally Marks reverted back to her old cranky self soon afterwards, when they went to changed into their boring uniforms in the girl's locker room and headed into the gym for class.

Their gym teacher stood in the center of the room, hands on his hips with a grumpy look on his big face. "Alright you kids, get your scrawny selves over here so I can tell you what we're going to be doing today." Coach Selmer was in his fifties, balding, and a bit on the pudgy side. However, despite this observation, he came across as someone who didn't mess around.

Once everyone was present, he started splitting people up. "I am going to assign the teams. Cathy and Melanie, you two will be the team captains. Now get to your respective sides." He barked, giving them no room for argument; what coach says goes, apparently.

Cathy sent Melanie her threatening Trademark Sneer, as if saying: 'You're going down.'

"I really hope I'm on your team, or else I think I'm gonna be on a murdering rampage and possibly kill my own teammates," Ally whispered hoarsely to Melanie just before she went to stand on her side of the gym. Miss Bipolar's wishes were granted when the coach sent her to Melanie's side.