Gifted || 6

[[**NEWLY EDITED in April 2016]]****

A book cover made by my Wattpad friend,  moonforest1124 !!  :D

A book cover made by my Wattpad friend, moonforest1124 !! :D

☪️
————————————————
————————————————
☪️

Looking down at her schedule, Melanie found the room number where she would be staying for the rest of the year

Looking down at her schedule, Melanie found the room number where she would be staying for the rest of the year. She stood with her suitcase on the second floor hallway of the girl's dormitories where all the girl's were housed while they attended the Academy. There were four floors with one hundred cozy bedrooms on each, making the hallways crowded and noisy.

Taking a deep breath to calm her frayed nerves, Melanie timidly made her way down the long hallway, with all kinds of loud conversations varying in pitch spilling from the rooms all around her. Loud, thunderous music blared somewhere from one of the rooms as Melanie weaved through all the girls walking from one room to another or loitering out in the hallway. Glancing into the opened rooms as she passed, she noticed how every room looked almost the same, save for the variously different furniture placements and decorating styles in each, according to each girl's preference and taste; every room contained the same: two twin beds, two desks, and two closet spaces—which seemed fair. It was the most Melanie had ever owned in her life, so she was fine with it. The only thing on her mind was the dreaded confrontation with her roommate. She desperately hoped whoever she'd been given would be nice—nicer than the two people she had already met that day.

Room 314 was located all the way at the end of the main hallway. Double-checking the room number to make sure she had the correct room, Melanie reached out to turn the knob and entered.

"What the hell do you want?" A brash, all-too familiar voice unpleasantly greeted her immediately after she had entered the room. The pale girl stopped dead in her tracks upon realizing just who her new roommate was.

She received a indignant huff from her hot-headed and rather loud new roommate. "You have the wrong room, Ghost Girl. Further up the hall with someone who might actually want a roommate."