Intro to "GIFTED" (Copyright © 2013-Present)

Extended Summary:

Saint Apollo's Academy for the Gifted isn't any ordinary boarding school for special teens. All of it's troubled students are Gifted with a special ability that they are taught to control.

Melanie is a quiet, 16 and a half year-old girl with a haunted past. She's reserved and isn't looking for any friends on her first day...Everyone there whispers about her behind her back... 'What a weirdo...a freak who sees ghosts-she's REALLY gone off the deep end...'

Melanie sees ghosts alright, especially a helpful ghost-everywhere she turns, she always sees him. He always appears to her. She doesn't know much about him except his name. He's the only friend she can trust at this point in her life.

But a persistent boy and girl at Apollo's will forever change all that...

17 year-old Chase McAllister is a troubled delinquent from a troubled home, keeping everyone at bay with his disarming witty-ranging from sarcastic to dark-remarks and brash personality. He's sent to the Academy after accidentally burning down a general store with his bare hands. Almost emotionally unstable, Chase makes sure everyone at the Academy knows to keep away. But all that will change when he stands up for the quiet, weird girl who talks to ghosts. They instantly become odd 'friends.'

Allison Marks is roughly 17 and loves to draw-it's all she does in her spare time. But when she starts drawing ominous pictures, the staff becomes increasingly worried. What does all this mean and what kind of dangers are coming?

************************

COPYRIGHT NOTICE:
This story is subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, noncommercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or in hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials.

Contact information for requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials available through this course are listed below:

1: PM me here on Wattpad

2: My Facebook Page of the same name (TessaMxdori95)

All violators will be dealt with accordingly.

•*•*•*•*•*•

This story is property of: @TessaMxdori95 // Tessa McLelland © 2013

All Rights Reserved \ The copyright holder retains all the rights provided by copyright law, such as distribution, performance, and the creation of their work.

ATTENTION!!!

I do NOT own some elements of the pictures/videos in the MEDIA sections of all future chapters!! All pictures and YouTube videos belong to their RIGHTFUL OWNERS!! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoy. This is a story where I don't have it all written down and planned out already. I'm going with the flow on this one, so I hope the plot isn't too terrible. :P

************
I am currently working on the PROLOGUE so it has been taken down until I can find the time to finish it!
************

PLEASE comment, vote, and fan!!!!
I really hope you read my stories, it would mean a lot!!

Don't hesitate to comment, tell me how I'm doing, and give me advice/pointers! It will help tremendously and will be greatly appreciated xD 😆

Thanks!!!!

~Tessa(:

⚠️ ‼️ ‼️ ⚠️