J is for Jealously

Summary: Kim gets jealous seeing Adam flirting

Kim was sat at the back of Molly's with hailey and Vanessa who had both had way too much to drink and didn't know what they were saying. Unlike Kim who didn't drink much since she was driving.

Hailey got up and ran into the bathroom and Kim knew what was about to happen. Hailey ran into a stall and started throwing up. Kim held back her hair and rubbed her back until she felt better.

"Why did I drink so much?" Hailey says regretting her decision.

"I'm not sure but I'm getting you two water," she and helps hailey back to the table.

She can see Jay and Kevin messing around but there no where near as drunk as their girlfriends. She looks around for Adam and her jaws drop when she sees him. He's sat with another woman and she's not sure about him but she's definitely flirting. She gets the drinks and gives them to her friends before sorting it all out. She goes over to Jay and Kevin.

"Hey Kim," Jay says not noticing she's mad which was his first mistake.

"Hey, did you know that both of your girlfriends are drunk out of their minds and can barely walk in a straight line? I can answer that for you no or the fact that hailey was throwing up about a minutes ago, no so sort it out," Kim says frustrated.

"Oh, well we'll go sort it now," Kevin says not trying to annoy her more.

She then decides to go over to Adam but she sits a few stools down to try listen to their conversation and she's quite sure she can hear her flirting and him not stopping her. She gets up trying not to cry and walks out the bar. Adam turns around just in time to see her leave.

She gets into the car and starts crying. She wasn't sure how to feel about Adam cheating on her. Adam came out to the car obviously drunk and got in.

"Why? Adam why?" She says while the tears run down her face.

"Kim, it's not like that, we were only talking," Adam says trying to get her to believe him.

"Well I didn't realise a friendly conversation included flirting," Kim says sarcastically.

"Kim, I wasn't flirting," he says.

"Well she was and you didn't stop her and you didn't a word to me the whole time we were there," Kim says raising her voice.

"Well you were with Vanessa and hailey so I thought you were fine, I'm so sorry but I had too much to drink and I won't even remember that conversation tomorrow and I couldn't get up she was holding my hands and her foot was on mine so I really couldn't move and I love you Kim not her," he says.

"Uh fine, I'll forgive but you have to start drinking less," she says hoping that will stop him doing dumb stuff that he'll regret.

"I will," he says and leans over and kisses her before she starts driving them home.