B is for Babysitting

Summary: Will has to look after Owen for a day.

Will was woken up by the sound of his phone ringing which confused him since it was only 7 in the morning.

"Hello," he said still slightly groggy.

"Hey Will, i know it's early but I've ended up with another shift so could you watch Owen since Helen's busy," Natalie asks and Will can tell she sounds desperate.

"Yeah sure, what time do you me round?" He asks.

"In around 20 minutes,"

"Ok, see you then bye," he hangs up the phone and forces himself to get out of bed.

This wasn't exactly what he had in mind for his day off but what choice did he have. He got ready and headed to Natalie's house.

Will got out the car and headed down her driveway and knocked on the door. Natalie answered the door and invited him into the house.

"Ok, so he's already had breakfast so you only have to give him lunch and he has a nap at 2 till 3 and thanks again for this," she says.

"It's fine, so I'll see you later," he says.

"Yeah, bye," Natalie says and crouches down and hugs Owen and kisses him goodbye.

After she's left Owen stands there looking at will with his head slightly tilted.

After staying like that for a minute Owen finally speaks and says "play?"

"Sure," Will says smiling and Owen leads him over to his toys.

They play together until it's around lunch time and will leaves Owen playing so he can make lunch. He makes some chicken nuggets and chips and puts them on the table before calling Owen over to eat.

He eats most of it apart from the salad on the side of the plate.

"Come on, eat a little bit of salad," Will says trying to encourage him.

"No, it's yucky," he says and scrunches up his nose at the thought.

"Just a little bit," Will coos.

"Fine," Owen says and eats a small bit of salad. Will cheers and gives Owen a high five. He then cleans up and goes over to watch tv with Owen.

He wasn't sure how Natalie watch the tv with Owen because even just after 5 minutes of peppa pig. Wills already plotted multiple options to kill her.

Will sees Owen yawn and checks the time.

"I think it's time for your nap," Will says and Owen just nods and gets Will to carry him into his bed.

Once he's asleep Will watches some actual tv that won't make him go insane or into a phycopath.

After about an hour, he sees Owen stood In the hallway holding his teddy and calls him over. He sits on Will's lap and he changes the channel on the tv.

Natalie would be home soon and Will couldn't wait for her to see how good of a job he had done but of course Owen had over ideas.

As soon as he heard the door, he burst out into tears and ran into natalies arm. Will was really confused and watched as she comforted him and came over to Will annoyed at him.

"What happened?" She asks clearly annoyed that he couldn't do a simple thing.

"I don't know, he was fine and just stared crying when you came through the door," Will says.

"Owen, is this true?" She asks and he bursts out laughing and she gasps jokingly.

"I should of known he always does this," she says sighing.

"It's fine, he's a pretty good actor," will says and Natalie nods in agreement before leaning over and kissing will.

"Ew gross, mommy," Owen says sticking his tongue in disgust and turning away.

Natalie and Will looked at each other before laughing.