。.☆.*。outfit mishap 。.☆.*。

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ━━✫・*。

during MAMA 2014

The waiting room backstage is chaotic. Clothes, makeup and accessories are being thrown around the room as we continue to prepare ourselves.

The stylists have littered themselves around us and my face is continuously being dabbed while my hair is brushed by another set of hands. The intense atmosphere is no doubt due to our upcoming performance at MAMA. It's our first ever performance at the huge awards show, and everybody's nervous.

In the mirror I can spot a few of the boys memorizing lines and practicing dance moves. It seems as though Jimin is helping RM, who looks as if he's about to start crying. Jimin himself is shirtless, and is proudly showing off his new temporary tattoo on his rib cage that says 'Nevermind'. For the show it's planned that he'll rip his shirt off, and hopefully pull a good reaction.

According to Hitman Bang, we've come a long way from when we debuted but we still have a lot of potential to cross. We need to bring more fans, and Bighit have created new ideas to have people talk about us. It seems as though Jimin shirtless is one of them.

I play with my fingers while I wait for the stylists to finish my makeup. I'm nervous, this is one of our first big performances and I don't want to mess up. I begin to whisper my lines in Danger, but cautiously move my lips so the makeup applied there won't be ruined.

Someone tugs at my fingers, awakening me from my zoned out phase and I look up to see Jungkook holding my hand. He's also being prepared in the seat next to me, and I give him a small smile as I squeeze his fingers back.

We can do this.

Finally my makeup and hair is ready, so I leave the chair to find my outfit. MAMA is in Hong Kong, so my outfit must be in a suitcase somewhere. I ask one of the stylists, and she ushers me to a spot in the corner where hangs a rack of clothing. Taehyung is also there, slipping on his shirt for the stage. He sees me and smiles.

"Hurry, we've only got 10 or so minutes before the show begins." The stylist hands me my clothing, and I hold it up so I can inspect it. We were in such a rush when leaving for China, we never got to look at our outfits for the show. As I look at my outfit, I can't help but widen my eyes.

It's different from what I usually wear.

In my hands are a black, tight dress. I'm short, but it seems as though it'll end at the top of my thighs. I usually wear pants, or if I wear a dress it'll end at the bottom of my thighs so I'm confused as to why I'm being given this dress.

I gape at the stylist, and Taehyung looks equally as shocked. "Noona, are you sure this is for Reum?" He asks, and the stylist simply nods. "Go, quickly change." She ushers me out the waiting room and I walk into the females' bathroom, still confused.

There's too much going on for me to cause a fuss, so I decide to mature and just put on the dress. I wanted to become an idol, and I guess this is what idols have to do.

As I change in the stall, I can't help but become even more shocked. The dress is a whole contrast to the plain shirt and shorts I was wearing earlier.

There's no full body mirror in the female bathroom, which is a shame as I feel the need to check my clothing properly. I wish we were given another room, but I know I shouldn't ask for much considering the amount of work Bighit had to do to even get us a waiting room. Usually for shows, we prepare in the hallways.