。.☆.*。 breakfast 。.☆.*。

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ━━✫・*。

My eyes open, and i peer at the darkness
around me. Grumbling incoherent words, i stretch my arm and search for my phone which is hidden somewhere beneath the sheets. I finally find it and tap the screen, white light blinding my sensitive morning eyes.

5:00AM.

Why am i awake?

For the past week I've woken up in the early morning, which wouldn't usually happen even if I've set my alarm. Taehyung and I are convinced someone's watching me from the corner of my room, but everyone else tells me to shut up. Oh well.

I turn my phone off and roll onto my other side, determined to try and get some more sleep. But no matter how hard I try to coax myself back into sleeping mode, I know i'm going to stay awake. So after 30 minutes of trying to sleep, I get out of my bed and head for the kitchen. Food doesn't have a time limit.

Before doing so, I make sure to head to the bathroom and clean myself up a bit. I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt but since I feel quite chilly, I make sure to slip on one of Jungkook's hoodies that I've stolen and he will never get back. I'm not sure why he buys oversized hoodies since he knows I steal his hoodies all the time, but oversized on him is basically maxi dress length for me. The hoodie ends at the bottom of my thighs, hiding my shorts from view.

I grab my slippers and shuffle towards the kitchen. It's quiet, meaning no one's awake. Entering the kitchen, i head for the fridge and open it: banana milk, sprite, spaghetti.

What is there for me to snack on?

I slide open the bottom cart of the fridge, where i store my beloved cans of Coke. Before I can reach for one, a hand pushes against the fridge door, closing it shut. I jump up in surprise, and their hands firmly land on my shoulders to turn me so i'm facing them.

"Jin oppa, you scared me!" I lightly smack his chest as he smiles down at me. "I really thought it was my time to go. I even saw memories flash before my eyes."

"Still waking up early for no reason?" He questions me, a hint of worry lacing his morning voice. I nod and take a step forwards, burying my face in his chest as i wrap my arms around his waist. He hugs me back, his arms enveloping me so i'm secured in his embrace.

"It's whatever," I mumble into his chest. "I feel very awake anyways." We stay like this, his comfort being too comforting for me to leave it.

Eventually he pats my back, signaling for me to look up at him. "Since we're awake and there's no good food in the house, why don't we make pancakes for everyone?" I nod at his suggestion, and he turns to the cupboards to find the ingredients.

I open the fridge door again to retrieve my Coke. Before making anything for anyone, I must satisfy my soda needs. Just as I'm about to grab a can, Jin's voice interrupts me.

"Ahreum, don't even think about drinking Coke right now. It's 5:30AM."

I sigh. He knows me too well.

I walk to where Jin is and find out he's laid out the ingredients. Time for chef Jin and Ahreum.

***

We're frying the last batch of pancakes, and I think Jin has had enough of chef Ahreum. For the past half an hour, he's been preparing the pancakes while I've done anything but. I'm currently complaining to him about the show I just watched, Vagabond.

"So, do you see where I'm coming from Jin? I mean yeah it's a k-drama, but Go Hae-ri could be more than just the damsel in distr-" He cuts me off. "Why don't you go and wake everyone up?" Jin suggests, sweetly smiling at me.