。.☆.*。mission 。.☆.*。

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ━━✫・*

The staff member behind the camera gives me a thumbs up, and I take it as my cue to begin. "Hey ARMY! It's Ahreum here, and today we've  got a special surprise for you guys- I have a mission!" I grin at the camera, coming closer to the lens and cupping my mouth with my hands in an obnoxiously obvious way so they understand the secrecy of my mission. "I have to get all of the members to pick me up!"

And with that, I'm off to find my first victim.

We're all backstage of a fan meeting in Japan, so they must be somewhere nearby. I scan the various rooms, and immediately spot Tae. I run into the room, a little excited about my mission, and see him watching a video on his phone, relaxing into a comfy chair.

I quickly scheme a plan in my head as I take a seat next to him. He's quite a touchy person, so I figure this shouldn't be too hard. He mutters a quick "hello" to me while his eyes are currently trained on the video, and I grab at his phone. He whines and attempts to steal it back, but I've pulled my arm behind me so he can't access it.

"What was that for? I'm busy watching a TAEKOOK video. These fans are so persuading I'm starting to believe them." He says, and I chuckle. Part of me wants to also watch the video with him, but I need to win my mission.

"We're only in Japan for a couple more days, let's make the most out of it!" I exclaim and stand up, pulling at his hand to join me. He's much more stronger than me, but gives in and also stands up. "So what do you propose we do Reum?" He asks, and I jokingly wonder. Then I jump up in excitement, and since we're holding hands his arms go up too, and he watches me jump around like a kangaroo. "Tomorrow, let's go to one of the local museums here." I suggest, and delightfully watch his eyes light up like vibrant shades in a dark city. He joins me in my jumping session, ecstatic considering no one ever seems to want to accompany him to a museum tour. If we're being honest I don't want to either since I find it incredibly boring, but we gotta do what we gotta do for the mission.

In a stream of happiness, he lifts me up by my waist and twirls me around the room. Mission- Victim 1 Done!

After setting me down, he hugs me to his chest and pecks my forehead. "This is why you're my favourite." He mutters into my hair, still clasping me and I break free. "Yeah, er love you too oppa, bye!" I rush out, ready to find my next victim.

I enter the nearby room, and immediately lock eyes with Yoongi. Running towards him, I can see he's busy stretching. Lately he's been trying to gain muscle, so I use this knowledge to my advantage. "Oppa, could you lift me up?" I ask him, and he tilts his head, looking at me with a curious gaze. "Since you're trying to gain muscle, I really think this would help you!" I attempt to reason, but I can tell from his facial expression that he doesn't believe me.

"Ugh, whatever. I'll do it anyway." He sighs, already having enough of our interaction despite only speaking for less than a minute. He comes over to me, and lifts me up in no time. I wrap my legs around his torso and arms around his neck, making sure I don't fall but his hands are already placed underneath my thighs, to keep me from slipping. I snuggle my face into Yoongi's neck, embracing his warm scent as I lightly kiss his collarbone. "Ah! I'm ticklish Reum!" He laughs as he places me back onto the ground. I thank him and I'm about to leave to find the next member when I see Hobi lounging on the sofa. For how long has he been here for? Has he seen me hug Yoongi? If i fail this mission, I might as well have everything taken away from me: Ahreum is a very competitive person.

I cautiously walk towards him, unsure of how I should approach this situation. He's already watching me, a smile edged onto his lips. "I suppose you need me to pick you up?" He questions before I can say anything, and I wonder if I should lie, but realise there's no point. He's Hobi. He knows everything.