。.☆.*。horror movie 。.☆.*。

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ━━✫・*。

For the first time in ages, we're all together. Hobi and I are sat on the side armchair together while Jin, Jimin, Taehyung are occupying the sofa space. Jungkook and RM are on the carpeted floor, leaning against the same sofa and Yoongi's taken the other small chair.

We've all gathered to watch a horror, Annabelle. Despite the fact that it's quite old, none of us have actually ever watched it and instead watched Annabelle Creation first.

Yes, we know we're dumb.

I can't help but shiver with adrenaline as I drape the blanket over me and Hobi. I adore horror, it's one of my favourite genres. But at the same time, they scare the hell out of me. It's an odd juxtaposition, but I love them too much to let go.

While I'm buzzing with excitement, I can feel Hobi's uncertainty grow. "Guys, do we have to watch a horror?" He asks, and I can't help but cuddle into his side. He's such a baby.

Before anyone can laugh at him, Jin also nervously pitches in from his spot on the sofa. "Yeah, I mean we could just watch Legally Blonde."

Jimin, who's seated in the middle, chuckles at their cowardly behavior. "Just shush, you scaredy cats. Taehyung, play it." Tae eagerly grabs the remote next to him and begins the movie.

Throughout the beginning, I can't help but notice Hobi's uneasiness. I mean, he's sitting right next to me. No matter how much we laugh at him, I know he has a serious hatred for horrors. In an effort to make him feel better, I intwine our fingers together under the blanket. I'm hoping he receives my moral support, and from my peripheral vision he seems to be a bit more relaxed now.

As the movie goes on, the jump scares begin to kick in. I'm fine during movies, but I can't help but be surprised when an ugly ghost pops up in my face. It's natural human instinct.

When the doll suddenly appears out of nowhere, I scream and jump in my seat. Hobi, who is already distressed, sees my reaction and also screams. We're both screaming and jumping in the chair, until the others tell us to shut it. This goes on repeatedly, and I can tell some of the members are becoming annoyed so I try my best to be quiet.

However this movie is good, especially the jump scares. Everytime something shocking appears on the screen, I can't help but scream and pull the blanket over my eyes. Hobi joins me, and we clutch at each other for comfort.

While I'm finding this scary yet somewhat amusing, I'm almost certain Hobi just finds this petrifying. He can't even look at the screen anymore, and is instead shielding his eyes with his hands and every so often peeking out to see.  I'm still enjoying the movie, and the plot is intriguing my mind.

I decide to look at the members, and see their reactions. Joonie and Jungkook seem somewhat content on the floor, Jungkook's eyes and mouth wide open as he stares at the screen. They don't seem scared in the slightest.

I look to the single sofa and find Yoongi almost asleep- he's staring at the screen as though he's in a trance, his eyes not moving off the corner of the TV. To be honest, he looks like he's 2 minutes away from dozing off.

My gaze drifts to the three occupying the sofa: Jimin is sat in the middle, and looks vividly interested in the movie. Every so often his facial expressions drastically changes according to the plot, and you can tell he's enjoying it. But when you look closer, you can see his hands that clutch at Jin and Tae's arms, grasping them when something shocking occurs. Tae is leaning back, an arm spread over the back of the sofa as he continues to watch the screen. He doesn't seem to jump one bit, finding the movie nothing but entertaining. Out of everyone, I'd say he seems least scared- Yoongi is practically asleep, so I'm not sure he counts.