。.☆.*。period 。.☆.*。

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ━━✫・*。

I groggily rub my eyes as I sit up in bed, having just woken up from my sleep. Glancing at the clock which reads 6:43AM, I decide to lay back in bed and return to sleep.

As I turn to my side to gain comfiness, I feel something odd occurring in my lower regions. My underwear feels wet.

Shit. Period.

Despite my overbearing exhaustion, I heave myself out of bed to clean myself up in the bathroom. I hate periods, I think as I grab a new pair of underwear seeing as I wasn't so prepared for the monthly attack which has lead to my once pink underwear turning a deep shade of red.

When I'm all clean, I return to bed and shut my eyes. I need sleep.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

We're in the dance studio, practicing our newly made choreo for the MUSTER Magic Shop. Seeing as I knew it was going to be a long day, I've come prepared: my bag contains an infinite amount of painkillers and tampons. Despite my prep, my lower back is still in pain and I feel as though someone is repeatedly punching my abdomen.

I try to conceal the obvious pain, but it's clear everyone can see my distress. During the practice of 'We Are Bulletproof pt 2', I have to refrain from doing my usual aerial with Jimin. My body feels as though I've been run over by a truck several times. I can't be bothered putting any effort into the dance moves, and I lazily move around my multiple positions as the songs go on.

As we're practicing 'Dimple' and going over the latest dance moves, the worst feeling creeps up my nostrils. I'm about to sneeze.

Motioning out a hand to signal my quick break to the members, I run to the side and let my sneeze out. I feel the gush of blood leave my body, one of the worst feelings I've ever felt. I stay hunched in my cowered position, not wanting to move for at least a minute. When I look back up, the members have stopped dancing and are instead gazing at me with caution.

I make my way back to them, my current position in between Taehyung and Jin. "Are you sure you're going to be able to carry on?" Tae hesitantly asks. I nod, we need to learn the full choreography for Dimple before the Muster begins. My nod of solid determination contradicts my body however, which is still sore and in need of relaxation.

The song resumes, and we are about to carry on rehearsing when a profound wave of unimaginable pain hits my stomach. If I felt like i was in pain before, I think i'm dying now.

Despite my previous attempts to ignore the pain, I have to give in to the current pain and stop dancing, groaning in agony as I clutch at my stomach. The closest members to me, Jin and Tae, run to my side and I feverishly clutch at their forearms, needing to steady myself so I don't topple to the floor.

It sounds like I'm being dramatic, but periods are a bitch.

The ongoing torture igniting havoc in my middle won't subsidize for a single second, but instead worsens. I can do nothing but grip my member's arms even stronger, feeling my legs almost go numb from the suffering of my abdomen. Jin's free arm is around my waist, making sure I am supported. They aren't ignorant- after having lived together for the
past years, they've become usual witnesses to my monthly torture.

As I feel the wave of pain slowly drift away, almost like a pregnant woman having a contraction, I get back on my own feet and tiredly signal to the staff to replay the music. I can see in the mirror all of my members expressions - They all seem worried, apart from Jungkook who seems to be in fear over having just seen my suffering. No matter the amount of times he encounters the agony of a period, he won't ever get over it.