。.☆.*。studio and sleep 。.☆.*。

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ━━✫・*。

It's 2am. I'm tired, exhausted and stuck in my studio. It's not that I'm being forced to stay here, I'll just feel unsatisfied with myself if I go home instead of finishing the lyrics for this song.

Come on, Ahreum. It's a few lyrics, but I can't seem to think of anything worthy of writing down. Giving up, I sigh in frustration and lightly bang my head against the table.

After a few minutes of doing literally nothing I feel my phone vibrate on the desk, signaling someone is calling me. I lift my head up and reach for my phone to see that Yoongi has rang me. At this time, 2am?

"Oppa?" I answer the phone, questioning him in my tired tone. He notices my question, and indirectly answers. "Are you in Beauty and the Beast?" He asks me.

"Yeah, why?" I reply. Beauty and the Beast, my wonderful studio. When I was given the studio, I never actually had a name for it. But after months of owning it, Jin suggested the name for me - "Your name means beauty, but there's no beauty when you're in your studio Reum. You're practically a beast."

He didn't lie. Whenever I had work to do in the studio, I would not rest until it was complete. This would lead to an exhausted Ahreum lashing out at anyone who dared to even look her way.

Yes I'm a beauty, but I can always be a beast.

"Joon told me you're staying there for the night, to finish up some lyrics." Yoongi answers. "Hm," I mutter in response. I want nothing more than to shut my eyes and rest.

Yoongi must sense my tiredness when he proposes I join him in his Genius Lab. "I'm doing some work too, just come in. You're only a couple of doors away."

I deny him at first- I don't want to distract him from his work, my exhaustion shouldn't be an excuse for anyone else's lack of work.

"I want company Ahreum." He simply whines. Part of me knows he's chatting pure bull, as he rarely lets anyone enter his studio. But perhaps I may be able to finish my lyrics in his studio, so I ultimately agree.

I hang up the phone and retrieve what I need. Pen and paper, my phone and earphones to listen to the melody. I hope I can finish the song.

Locking my studio door, I walk a few doors down until I recognize the faint mat which features a white cat and the words 'go away'.

I love Yoongi.

Before I can even knock on the studio door it opens, to reveal the one and only Min Suga. I don't intend to offend, but he looks a mess- the hair on his head is tousled, the dark bags under his eyes contrast with his pale skin. I'm not surprised; creating music is difficult.

He steps back and urges the door more open, beckoning for me to come in. I join him, and we both move to his desk. There's only one chair, so I move some of his stuff and prop myself on top of the table. He's quick to offer me the seat, but I decline. "Tables are more fun to sit on anyway."

We speak for a while, uttering about the most random stuff. The conversation has awakened my mind, and I feel more energy seep through me as we speak. Suga notices my belongings in my hand, and I disclose to him about my struggles with lyric writing. "It's not as easy as it seems, huh?" He asks, and I chuckle. The rap line have been composing, writing lyrics for BTS since we debuted, but I've only recently joined behind the scenes.

He offers to help, but I refuse. He has his own work, and I feel slightly inspired from our conversation- perhaps I can write down lyrics now.

"But don't worry too much Ahreum. We know you can do it: the songs you have worked on, they've all been successful." Yoongi motivates me before going back to his work, placing headphones over his ears and utilizing his laptop. I nod and grab my earphones, replaying the music of the song. We stay like this for a while, both of us separately completing our work while being comforted by the presence of each other. Thoughts are running through my mind, and I'm able to catch various lyrics that match with the beat of the music.

As I continue to work, I feel the lack of sleep begin to catch up with me. My eyelids feel droopy and I can't help but lean slightly back and rest my head against the wall. I'm sitting on the table, but I somehow manage to still feel comfy.

I decide to rest for just a minute. Only a minute.

As I place the pen and paper onto my lap I tiredly peer at Yoongi, who is still continuing with his work. Smiling at his efforts, I close my eyes and rest.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

After about an hour of hard work, Yoongi sighs and takes off his headphones. He wonders how Ahreum has managed to stay so quiet for so long, since she usually speaks quite a lot. He looks away from his laptop and at Ahreum, who's sitting on his desk.

Ah, there's why.

She's leaning her back against the wall, eyes shut and head tilted upwards. Her shoulders are slumped, and it's looks as though she's about to fall onto her side any minute.

Grinning at how adorable she looks, Yoongi decides that it would probably be best if he moved her. Sleeping on top of a hard table can't have been the nicest position for her, and her neck will surely ache from the wall.

He stands up and gently pulls the sleeping girl towards him. Holding the bottom of her thighs, he lifts her so Ahreum's legs are wrapped around his waist. Yoongi carefully carries her to the side of his studio, where he keeps a couple of beanbags and pillows.

He bends down and places her onto a beanbag, so she'll at least be sitting on something comfy. After grabbing a blanket and covering Ahreum with it, Yoongi decides he needs a rest. He sits on the other beanbag, and lays back. It's comfy, but he feels slightly cold so he grabs the blanket covering Ahreum and spreads it out, so they'll both be covered.

Both of their body temperatures being concealed under the blanket causes warmth to surround the two of them, and Yoongi feels himself drift off to sleep.

It may not be the most physically comfiest sleep, but the presence of a loved one provides the most relief.

And so they both sleep, warm under the covers and warm in their hearts.

(A/N)
  ♛
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ━━✫・*。
⊂   ノ    ・゜+.
しーーJ   °。+ *'¨)
was feeling uwu :) my dms are always open if anyone needs someone to speak to, and pls send requests!! i love y'all bye

しーーJ   °。+ *'¨)was feeling uwu :) my dms are always open if anyone needs someone to speak to, and pls send requests!! i love y'all bye