Chapter 66 Her Revenge

YOVANNA'S POV 

After dropping her on an empty room, I tied her hands just to make sure she won't escape us and I ut a duck tape on her lips. She's still unconcious when Matt gave him a punched on her stomach. Matt and I tied her on a chair.

I went outside of the room to get some drink for Matt and I. I opened the bottled beer and some things sink-in my mind. I know that Justin are now looking for my fucking sister. I smile a little when I imagine how worried Justin was right now.

The ace was on my hands now, I will take advantage this time to make her miserable and hurt. I will make her feel how miserable I was. I don't care anymore about our dad if he knew about this. Definitely he'll hate me for doing this, I know that and I know he'll choose Eula over me. I'm just his bastard daughter.

Passing the bottle of beer to Matt, he was smiling on me like we already won but for me I'm not satisfied yet.

"Hey why are you smiling?" I asked as I leaned my back on the couch and brushed my hairs by my fingers.

"I'm just happy that you won." He said eyeing me.

"Won? Are you insane? I'm not done yet Matt when she wakes up that would be the start of her miserable life." I said and smile a little.

"I know." Matt said

"Anyway she's really pretty huh." Matt added

"What did you say?" I said with a tone.

"She's pretty." He sighed

"Excuse me I'm prettier than her." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay." He sighed and focus his eyes on the television.

"Justin Bieber attacked by a stranger and took her girlfriend Eula Roldan. As his statement someone punched him on his head when he went outisde of his car to escort her girlfriend. Who are those stranger? Justin Bieber are begging for your help to find Eula Roldan as soon as possible. You can contact this number  9945---"

I turn off the television and smile. Don't worry Justin I will just make her feel the pain that I felt when you broke up with me and chose her. 

"Matt let's go to the room."

"To your room? Oh c'mon we can do that here in this couch it's more fun." Matt teased

I rolled my eyes and glared on him.

"Shut up it's not the right time for that and would you just zipper your mouth? Morron." I sarcasm as I gave him a dirty finger sign and walked towards the room.

I opened the door and she was still unconcious. I poured a beer on her head to wake her up. Suddednly she shook her head and slowly open her eyes.

"Finally, you're awake." I said in a mean tone.

"Yo---yovanna?" She shakily said

"Yes no other than me." I sarcasm as I kneeled down face her.

"How dare you!" She yelled and try to beat me.

"Oops." I chuckled

"I swear when I get out here I'll beat your fucking ass!" She threatened

I crawled my fingers on her shoulder and drag her hair and whispred to her ears, "I'm scared." She tried to get rid oto my grip but I tightened the grip.

"You're still a bitch!" I yelled and stared on her eyes.

"Will always be my dear sister." She bravely said and spit on my face that causes me to pushed her and step back.