Chapter 10 Missing Home

EULA'S POV

I had so much with them earlier but I'm really tired that's why I excuse myself by telling them that it's getting late. While I was making my way out of the house I texted Ronaldo to come and pick me up.

While waiting for Ronaldo to come, I heard footsteps behind me and I guess I knew who he was. I was right it was Justin. He asked why I'm still here and I told her that I'm waiting for Ronaldo to come and he offered me a ride but before I could say anything he drag me to his car.

"How can I say no?" I said then we both laughed.

I just feel embarrassed when I remember on how I acted earlier upon hearing Justin's offer in taking me to disney. I don't know I just feel excited after all, I've been there before but that was seven years ago and I was just ten. I can't believe this is happening.

"You look like a kid when I told you about the disney thing." He said

I smile revealing my teeth. "I just feel excited you know, the last time I was there it is when I was ten?" I said

"Ah so you're with your family?" He asked

"Yap and that's the last time we travel together." I sighed

"I've never heard you talk about your parents. Do you miss them?" Justin asked

"Of course, so much." I sighed then I stared on the window shield and watched the trees as we passed by. I wish I could go home.

I haven't receive a call nor email from them since I moved here. Why do I have to expect them to call me? I'm not even their priority, all they wanted me to do is to follow what they want for me. All my life I've never been so much happy, I always end up alone that's why I used to be independent. I'm trying not to hate them but how can't I do that when they always make me feel alone and nothing? Yes, I have everything but I'm not happy at all.

"Hey why'd you became silent?" He asked

"I just wonder if they miss me too." I sighed then leaned my head on the window.

"Of course they do Eula." He said then I just smile. After a few minutes, we finally arrived home. I thanked him and we both said our good bye and good night to each other.

I twists the doorknob and enter inside. I didn't bother to turn on the lights because I can still sight everything. While I was walking towards the staircas, I feel odd, I feel like I was on my parents home where I used to be alone. When I enter my room I quickly changed into pj's then plopped myself on the bed.

I really miss my parents so much. I scroll down on my gallery and stare on our family picture. I wish I could go home to hug them and to tell them how much I miss them.

I sighed then shoved my phone under my pillow. I opened my laptop and posted something on my twitter saying, I miss home.

I scroll on my account and I saw a quotation saying that, "If you miss someone, tell him while you stilld had the chance." I took my phone under my pillow and call mom right away. It's eleven o'clock in the evening here so it's eleven in the morning there.

"Mom I miss you." I said trying not to sound dramatic.

"I'm sorry baby but I was on my meeting I'll call you later, bye." And by that she drop my call. I feel nothing but worthless. I shouldn't call her, I know I'll just get hurt.

I also texted my dad hoping that even if he's too busy at work he'll find a way to text me back.

Hey dad! I knew you're still on your business tour. I was wondering if you're okay and if you miss me as much as I miss you and mom. I miss home so much but if you guys wanted me to stay here, I will because I know you just want the best for me. Don't worry about me I'm doing great here and I'm starting to be used here. Don't forget to take your meds okay? I love you dad.