Chapter 22 Tell me, Did I'm not enough?

EULA'S POV

I enter Justin's house slowly because I want to surprise him, I made something special for him. My eyes widened in shocked when I saw him kissing another girl. The scenes are repeated again.

The bowl of soup that I made for him was fell down into the floor. My hands position leaved in the air. I'm just dreaming right? This is just a prank. My eyes blinked twice and the salt water was starting to fall down.

They both stop and turn around to see me. I saw Justin's face reaction when he saw me. I didn't say anything, I ran as fast as I could but Justin is more faster than me. He grab my wrist and said,

"Baby let me explain." Justin said in shaky voice.

I didn't even look at him and the silence still remains on me.

"Please. Please. Please let me explain." He chanted and held both of my wrists.

I shrugged off both of his hands and I finally straight said to him,

"You don't have to explain Justin its enough." I grinned my teeth and I control myself not to cry in front of him.

"Justin just let her go if she didn't want to talk to you. Let's just continue on what we are doing I missed that." The irritating voice mock.

I raised my eyebrow and pushed Justin away on my direction. I walk quickly towards that bitch way and said "What are you talking about?!" I pointed out.

"Oh he didn't tell you?" She mocked and play the strand of my hair.

"Don't touch me bitch!" I warned and pulled her way from me.

"Direct to the point!" I demanded.

"Yovanna stop! Its enough!" Justin warned and trying to stop us.

"Okay you wanna know the truth? Remember last Christmas? He slept with me for the whole night of Christmas and before he came back here." She stated and gave me an evil smile.

My eyes widened from what I heard and I really can't believe that Justin can do that to me. I sighed in disbelief and the tears continue to fall in my eyes.

I drag her hair until we fell down to the floor. I slapped her face left and right Justin tried to stop us but I don't let him to stop us.

"Slut!" I yelled.

She drag me down and now she's on my top she's so strong and I can't get rid of it. When Justin finally lifted her I'd never stop scratching her face.

"HEY! EULA PLEASE STOP!!!!" Justin scream and get off of Yovanna.

"Oh so your choosing her over me?" I sarcastically said.

"No I just want you two to stop!" Justin yelled.

"Ouch! Ouch! My legs it really hurts Justin ouch......." the irritating bitch voice moaned.

"Eula please let me explain I tried to stop her kissing me and I didn't meant to hurt you. I was drunk that time. I was just tempted." Justin explain trying to convince me and hugged me

tightly.

I pushed him away from me, "No Justin its enough you're just like him. CHEATER!" I angrily yelled and step back.

"Please" Justin pleaded and hold my shoulders.

"No. No don't touch me." I said as I shrugged off his hands and surrender my hands in the air.

I ran away from them and my tears didn't stop to fall down. When I finally reached my Auntie Precy's house I quickly ran upstairs, I know they saw me crying but I don't care.