Chapter 35 The Art Of Letting Go.

The Art Of Letting Go by Mikaila pretty please watch the video and read the message there, it inspire me a lot and I'm pretty sure you too will do.

To all heart broken out there, this chapter is dedicated to all of you. "Love sometimes can be magic, but magic can sometimes be just an illusion."

Don't lose your hope guys there will be a better person you will meet someday that is really meant for you. Believe me. :))

Enjoy!! :)

-----------

EULA'S POV

2week later

Sometimes you have to let go for the things that are not meant for you. Maybe its hard to do but you have to, because at the end if you don't, you will be get hurt again.

Mom explained to me all the things that had happened from the past. She never told me about it because she knew I will hate my Dad from the rest of my life and she don't let that thing to happen that's why both of them decided to hide it from me whether they knew that when the time needs to reveal it, it will.

I understand my mom why she still accept my dad even though Dad cheated on him its because of love. You have to sacrifice everything for love and to fight for the things that you want to stay but sometimes when things are not working you have to let go.

I'm not yet ready to face and forgive my dad though my mom wants me to forgive him right away. Its still hurts when I remember all those things that had happened from the past 2 weeks ago its still fresh on my mind.

Since two weeks passed by, I haven't seen Justin when the last time he pleased me to listen to his explanation. But because of hatred I blame him and Yovanna for ruining my life.

Flashback

While I was sitting on the top of my bed Auntie enter on my room and said that Justin wants to talk to me.

I let him to enter my room and he was begging for my forgiveness.

"Eula I'm sorry, I'm sorry for all the lies that I told you." Justin said

I walked towards the window and looked far away.

"Justin you know what, its better to tell the truth than to hear those lies from you." I said. I'm trying not cry in front of him because I don't want him to see me how weak I am when it comes to me.

"I know... I know.. I'm sorry for hurting you for telling those lies instead the truth. Eula please believe me I don't want to hurt you and to get your sister pregnant." He explain and walked towards me.

I stepped back.

"You knew that she's my sister? How? When?" I asked saucily.

"Remember the day when Yovanna texted you to meet her?" He said.

"Your dad told me everything." Justin added

My eyes filled of saltwater and we became silent for awhile.

"Justin you know how much I love you right? But why? Why do you have to hurt me again? I gave you another chance to prove yourself again to me but you just waste it." I said and cry

He sat down on the bed and cupped his face on his palms.

"Eula listen to me, please looked at me." He held both of my hands.

"We can fix it together, I will leave her for you, for our relationship." Justin said

"Justin are you thinking that I'm going to agree on your idea? Justin I'm not stupid to do that. I can't take having you leaving your kid because of me. I don't want to fight for your attention someday. I'm sorry Justin." I sighed

"But we can make it through together and I will never let that thing to happen. I will give my kid a support. You're the only girl that I want." Justin said

"No Justin sorry but I can't. I think we have to let go each other." I said and removed from his hands.

"Eula please fight for our love this is the only thing that we can do." Justin pleaded

"Justin there's no need to fight for, you're just hurting me." I said and walked towards the door of my room and open it.

"You can leave now." I sighed

He hugged me and said

"Please don't don't do this." He whispered.

I removed his arms and closed the door.

---------

And that was the last time we talk again. I haven't seen him but her mom Pattie was always here to visit me and to know if I'm okay.  She became like mom to me ever since Justin and I became more than friends.

Mom went back to the Philippines for awhile to fix her papers for 1 month leave and to make it up on me. I told her that its okay but she said no.

I opened the TV and search for something to watch but the news caught my attention. Justin and Yovanna are caught in the camera in one of the restaurant dating.

I felt my tears rolling down on my cheeks, I whipped it out. I turned off the TV and laid down on my bed. You can do this Eula, you can move on.

Sometimes its hard to accept the fact that the person we learned to love will be the person who will leave us behind.

My head hurts really hurts its not yet healed I guess there was something wrong in head since the accident happened.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!!! :) I hope you'll like it enjoy guys! :))) Hihihi I updated this one before I go to Calamba, Laguna to celebrate my niece's 1st birthday celebration.

So how's this chapter guys? Leave your comments and don't forget to vote!! :* :*