Chapter 14 Sweetness overload =">

Hi guys! Please keep on reading and don't forget to vote! :))) Ughhh it's really sucks when school year begins. </3

-----

*skipped the flight*

It's 12am in the midnight when we arrived. Christian, Ryan, Chaz, Justin, and Caitlin will sleep in our house tonight. Justin carried me in bridal style and he said, "Hmm Eula let me take care of you and I wanna show you how much you really important to me." Justin said. Oh he's so cheesy gosh I'm falling, I smile a little and whispered "Thank you." I'm thankful for my scratches because it hides my blushing cheeks Haha. When we got up stairs I said to Justin to let me down but he didn't let me down until we reach my room. He slid me down on my bed and planted a kiss on my forehead. I didn't say anything to him my smiles are enough to tell him how thankful I am to him for showing me his faithful love.

"Euls are you hungry?" Justin asked.

"No. I'm tired." I sighed and took a deep breath and I cover my face by my hands.

"Okay. Sleep now and I'll sleep here with you." Justin said

"Huh? No. Precy will get mad if you sleep with me." I mocked.

"She knew about this." Justin said and looked at me.

---

~Sunday morning

When my eyes opened I am wondering why it's too dark, I grab my phone to look if what time is it. Ughhhh it was just 5am in the morning, I tried to sleep again but my eyes didn't want to sleep again. I saw Justin sleeping in the couch, I walked towards him and I turned on the lights. I watched him while he's sleeping. I grab my phone and took some shots of him, after that I turned off the lights. I went back to my bed and I opened my inbox, I received 5 messages the first 3 messages are from Valerie, the other one is from Christian V then the last one is from Austin. I was shocked because Austin knew from what happened to me last night.

From: Austin

Hey Euls, how are you? Are you okay now? Usher told me someone hit you. I'm so worried about you. Get well soon. :*

Obviously, Austin like me but... let's just say he is hot, charming, and handsome too but he's not my type. I just want to be nice at him that's why I gave him compliment I response to his text message.

To: Austin

Awwwe <3 Thanks for your concern. I'm so touch anyway I'm okay now but some of my scratches are still in pain but it'll be okay. Thank you! Have a nice day.

I stood up again and went to the bathroom to take a shower for this morning. I grab my towel and my clothes. I paced myself in the mirror and I saw my scratches in my neck.

After taking a bath, I wear my pajamas and sweater to hid my scratches in my arms. While drying my hair I heard Justin's phone is ringing, I grab his phone and answer the call.

"Hello?" I said.

"Who's this?" A girl voice asked.

"Eula, Justin's friend. And who are you?" I asked.

"This is Selena his girlfriend." She said sarcastically.

"Ah okay." I muttered.

"Where is he? and why are you using his phone?" She asked.

"He's still sleeping." I said.

"Oh really? Stay away from him he is already mine." Selena yelled.

"Bye!" I yelled then I hung up the call. I guess she's mad at me by doing that to her, sooo mean.

SELENA'S POV