Chapter 13 (:

NOTE: PLEASE READ AND VOTE MY STORY :))) Sorry for the grammatical errors. It's my mood's fault HAHAHA JK.

---------

It was Saturday morning and I'm so excited to get up and fixed myself because today is going to be my best day ever with my mom. It's our first mother and daughter bonding time that's why I fixed everything last night and I told to my friends that I'm not coming with them.

I grab my towel and ran to the bathroom. After taking a bath I dry my hair and get my clothes for today. Does my mom like my outfit? or she'll tell to me to change again? Hahaha I sighed.

"Caitlin do I look good?" I asked. "Yap!" Caitlin yelled and smirked. I grab my purse and my iPhone and ran to the door. "Bye Cait! See you later! Have fun with my friends and Chris." I teased "Nahhh' Bye take care!" Caitlin yelled.

This day is going to be fun! Yipiee! I can't wait to see my mom yahoo! I looked around and inhaled the fresh air in the beach. I went to the cafeteria near at the beach and I text my mom.

"Hey mommy! Where are you? I love you can't wait to see you"

I felt my phone vibrated.

"I'm so very very sorry sweetie I canceled my flight. I can't be with you today because I had a very important to do I need to close the deal with our one of the biggest client. I'm so very very sorry. Don't worry next time I promise. I'll make it up to you. I love you baby!"

Love, Mommy.

I am so embarrassed and very disappointed to my mom she always do this to me. She always broke her promises and she always put me as her second list not first. I went outside the cafeteria to roamed around to find a peaceful place to think some stuffs.

I dialed my bud's number to tell him that my date with my mom is canceled.

Yow! What's up? How's your date with your mom? Christian V said.

She's not coming. Where are you and the gang? I asked.

We're here in station 3 at the souvenir area. And you?

At the cafeteria. Tell them I'm going to somewhere and please don't worry about me I can take care of myself.

Wait we'll pick yo---- I trailed off.

Byeeeee.

Then I hung up the call. I roamed around then I saw a beautiful place  to stay for awhile. The air filled me up and this place was perfect. I close my eyes and my tears streamed down on my face. Hayyyy Everytime I remember all those bad memories in my past, it really hurts me.

I kneeled down and I cry and cry and cry and cry until I fell asleep.

---

JUSTIN'S POV

I bought different kind of souvenirs for my mom and for my crew. I already missed my mom and I can't wait to see her tomorrow. I felt my phone is vibrating I get it in to my pocket and oh no it's Scooter calling. How many times do I told him not to call me when I'm on my vacation.

OTP (ON THE PHONEwith Scooter.

Justin you have to go home. You need to rehearse your dance moves and you have a session on Monday. Scooter yelled

Scot let's discuss this tomorrow please, not now. I'm going home tomorrow. Byeeee! I yelled.

--