Chapter 12

JUSTIN'S POV

Friday afternoon my friends and I went to Eula's place, her aunt's house to have fun. We were talking about the trip last Wednesday on Disneyland. All of us are teasing each other because we are all dead while we were on the way home.

I remember that night when I placed Eula's head on my shoulder to lean on while she was sleeping. I really want to watch her while she was asleep but tiredness shoot me right that's why I fell asleep too. When I woke up she was still sleeping on my shoulder peacefully.

Going back to our bonding today, Eula's phone suddenly ring when she was getting her slice of pizza. I saw her frowning but after a few seconds she answered it. She placed her index finger on her lips giving us a sign to keep quiet for a while.

"Hello, who's this?" She said on the phone. I was curious on who it might be. I didn't expect the next she said. It was Austin, yes you read it right it was Austin. Why the hell he called? She was smiling and giggling on her chair and she excused herself for a while.

I watched her as she walk towards the poolside. I don't understand why is she smiling like that, I mean smiling like that that I've never seen before when we we're together. Does he like Austin? Curse it.

I got irritated. I suddenly feel uncomfortable for no reason. Yes for no reason because I don't have the right to get jealous, I'm not jealous, we're just friends so stop it Justin.

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Someone is being jealous, right in front of me." Caitlin teased

"I'm not jealous, I'm just tired." I lied. I was out for my recording earlier before I went here.

"Deny, deny, deny..."  She micmicked

"Tsss." I sighed and rolled my eyes again.

Meanwhile, she went back with a smile on her face. We we're silent.

"What's wrong?" She asked

"Nothing." Ryan smiled.

"Why did he call?" Caitlin asked. I didn't bother to ask or what.

"He asked me to be her date on the upcoming met gala this year."
"Then?" Caitlin asked again.

"I said yes and he invited me too to guest on his concert at Chicago next week." She said then Caitlin stared on me.

"By the way Justin, you're invited to attend the said event right? So who will be your date?" Chaz asked

"I'll be taking Kendall." I said then put down the mug on the table.