📎|| B a n g t a n [i]

You went to school early than usual today. There was no one in school that time. You walked at the quite hallway with your earphones on. When you reached your classroom, you saw Jungkook blocking the classroom's door.

"Excuse me, Mr. Jeon Jungkook. Please move, I want to go inside" you said coldly to him.

He didn't said anything nor moving from where he was. Your words seemed like a wind that just passed his ears.

"Yah! Please move, I want to go inside" you shouted and stomped your feet.

He walked closer to you and you took a step back. You stepped back until your body met the wall. Jungkook trapped you in his arms and leaned in closer. The next thing you knew was, Jungkook was kissing you.

You pushed him as strong as you can to break the kiss. The result was poor. Jungkook is stronger than you. He kissed you for a minute and broke the kiss. After kissing you, he walked away as nothing happened.

"Yah! You-you ... Ugh!" you shouted after him but he was already gone.

You quickly ran to the toilet and looked in the mirror. You touched your lips that Jungkook kissed earlier.

'This is just a dream. I'll wake up if I slap myself" that was you thought about what happened.

You slapped your face and, "Aww~"

You touched your face that you slapped. 'This is not a dream?! Oh no!'. You've been staying in the toilet for half an hour now. Your head keeps remembering about the kiss. You put your hand on your chest which was beating faster than usual.

'Why is my heart beating faster? Is it because of the kiss?' you thought with your hand still on your chest.

Kring .. Kring .. Kring ..

The school bell rang. It means class will start. You ran to your classroom as fast as you can and got there before the teacher. While catching your breath, you sat on your respective seat. Jin who sat beside you saw you and happily greeted you.

"Good morning, y/n" he smiled sweetly at you.

"Good morning too Jin-ah" you greeted him back after your breath went back like normal.

The teacher just came in time. Your first lesson was your favourite subject, History but you didn't seemed can focused on it. The picture of Jungkook kissing you was lingering in your mind.

'No! I can't let that disturb me. I just need to forget about the kiss" you said to yourself and focused back to the teacher.

"Ok, now I'm going to assign you guys for a group project. We still got an hour and I already decide who's your groupmate. First group, Jin, y/n, Namjoon, Hoseok and Jungkook" the teacher said.

When the teacher called out Jungkook's name, you shivered. You're totally opposed about him being in the same group as you. You raised your hand and stood up to catch the teacher's attention.

"Sonsaengnim?" you called and the teacher stopped talking.

"Ne, y/n?" she answered.

"Ssaem, why am I the only girl in the group? Can I go to the other group? Or can you switch Jungkook with someone else" you asked without stopping.

Jungkook was hurt by what you said. 'Maybe she's mad at me because I kiss her' he thought.

"No, you can't miss y/n. This decision can't be changed anymore. Futhermore, you always get high scores in my subject so I'm sure you have no problem working with them. No offense anymore" the teacher said and you just nodded your head, understanding.

You sat on your chair sadly. Jin tapped your shoulders and you turned you head to him.

"Why are you sad? Aren't you happy to be groupmates with me?" he asked and pouted cutely.

You smiled at him and pinched his cheeks. He really knows how to make you smile with just showing you his aegyo.

"Of course I want to be groupmates with you. I'm just not comfortable with Jungkook" you said to Jin in a whisper way so Jungkook couldn't hear you.

You, Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon and Jungkook gathered around your table and discussed where you guys should do the assignment. You suggested that you guys should do it at the library and they immediately agreed.

After getting permission from the teacher, the five of you went to the library. All of you finished the assignment for 40 minutes. The last thing to do was the report.

"Jin-ah" you called.

"Hmm?" he answered, looking at you.

"Can you do the report without me? I want to do my math's homework. I haven't finished it yet" you said.

"Sure you can. Just leave this to us" he said and you hugged him.

He blushed when you hugged him. His face was red as crimson. His heartbeat was thumping louder than usual.

"Thanks. You're the best Jin-ah!" you shouted then the librarian told you to be quiet. You closed your mouth immediately and apologize to the librarian.

"Tsk. You barely do anything" Jungkook said.

"Just shut your mouth, Jeon Jungkook" you hissed and rolled your eyes.

You walked away from them and sat a few tables away from them and began to do your homework silently. Jin looked at you and focused back to the report.

"Hyung, you like her, right?" Hoseok suddenly asked.

"W-what? M-me? No!" Jin stuttered.

"Don't deny it. From the way you treat her, I'm very sure that you like her more than a friend" Namjoon added.

Jin face started to turn redder that usual. He stuttered as he replied to Hoseok and Namjoon, "Ma-maybe ... y-yes"

Namjoon and Hoseok happily cheered and fist pumped. "You'll be getting a girlfriend in just awhile" they said.

"Aish, don't talk too loud, she'll hear you" he panickly told.

"Hyung, make sure that you treat us if she accept you" Namjoon said.

"I don't promise" Jin replied.

"What if we help you to get her?" Hoseok asked and placed a hand on Jin's shoulder.

"No! She might doesn't feel the same. You guys don't need to do it" Jin said and shook his head as a no.

"Oh, come on! She totally like you. She only look at you, she doesn't even care about us" Hoseok assured Jin.

"Yeah, I agree with that. I'm much better than you but she never look at me. She only look at you so that's a sign that she likes you too" Namjoon added.

"Excuse me" you said, cutting their conversation.

"Y/N! Since when did you stand there?" Jin nervously asked. He was scared that you might knew about his true feelings towards you.

- To Be Continued -